Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Things zoomers with low attention span do piss me off aaaaa

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Like watching movies or shows at x2 speed or skipping entire scenes or even chapters because "nothing interesting happens" kek nigga you're losing half of the experience stop doing that. Or when they say shit like "yeah I didn't like it, I watched in the background while coding/gaming/checking my phone and it was so bad" if you watched in the background you weren't paying enough attention so your opinion is invalid :feelsree:

Btw I'm a zoomer too but born in very late 90s instead of mid 2000s so I guess growing up when smartphones weren't a thing did help. I knew a zoomer normie who said he read One Piece manga but skipped entire arcs because he read online they weren't relevant for the story. That's just sad.

Last edited:
It’s especially stupid when “self-improoover” idiots do it.

zoomies are retarded

I'm a low attention spancel :feelsrope:

I'm a low attention spancel :feelsrope:
Are you non-NT? Because if that's the case I understand for for NT zoomers it's hard to justify acting like that

Zoomers should be forced to read Don Quixote. They can still have access to whatever tech and luxuries they want. If they do not finish it in two weeks (for whatever reason), they will be forced to watch their family members be executed and cannibalised, and they themselves disemboweled and left for dead.

Are you non-NT? Because if that's the case I understand for for NT zoomers it's hard to justify acting like that
Yes, and I've always had bad attention span, although social media did make it much worse.

Zoomers should be forced to read Don Quixote. They can still have access to whatever tech and luxuries they want. If they do not finish it in two weeks (for whatever reason), they will be forced to watch their family members be executed and cannibalised, and they themselves disemboweled and left for dead.
Kek that's one brutal test, Spanish is my native language and reading Don Quixote in its entirety would be a challenging task I cannot imagine it for a low attention span guy reading a translation :feelskek:

My attention span is getting worse year for year

Also funny you mention watching videos on double speed. I know a guy who watches YT videos on 2x to "save time". Thats when you know its over for your attention span and you are nothing but a mindless consumer