Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Think I’m talking to a bot are a scammer

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Or maybe she’s just really dumb and doesn’t know an ugly guy when she sees one; but this girl on Facebook dating been messaging me all day and she’s an 8/10. I’m sure she will ghost very soon once she catches on there are chads on fb.

No 8/10 just pursues a guy like that most likely wants something

Or maybe she’s just really dumb and doesn’t know an ugly guy when she sees one; but this girl on Facebook dating been messaging me all day and she’s an 8/10. I’m sure she will ghost very soon once she catches on there are chads on fb.
aya alibaba no sinco ze mohammad i wil fakcin scam you iof you dont give me ze kredic card info now you fuckin negaro

So Excited Dancing GIF

It's best to keep talking to "her", but always be suspicious. Ask for a voice call or video call to confirm after you've convinced her to be close enough with you.

It's best to keep talking to "her", but always be suspicious. Ask for a voice call or video call to confirm after you've convinced her to be close enough with you.
Yes I will keep talking with her, just to see what’s up. Nothing to lose.

Yes I will keep talking with her, just to see what’s up. Nothing to lose.
this is your best bet, but make sure not to fall for anything

this is your best bet, but make sure not to fall for anything
Yeah it’s not like I’ll give my credit card number or anything

Been talking to her more and I’m 99% sure it’s a fake. She’s hot and interested in me and wants my number and the way she writes is very strange with poor grammar. At least this one is fake unlike the last one, so I don’t get my hopes crushed.

Your talking to a Nigerian man
Though it can be more complex
I've been accosted by a few Chinese pig butchers and either they were young guys or women like an Indian call centre based off how they were speaking but ultimately its a ruse to drain you via crypto etc truly a trucel trait to only get matched with catfish scammers LOL ov3r