Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Think of everything you have dreamed of doing in your life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Chad has done them before hitting age 23. Why bother, its over

I dont care, be stoic and stop caring about other people.

>yeah, Τσαντ is fucking all the best girls, getting the best wine, and clearly has the best favor of the gods, but I'm in touch with MUH REASON AND NATURE

>yeah, Τσαντ is fucking all the best girls, getting the best wine, and clearly has the best favor of the gods, but I'm in touch with MUH REASON AND NATURE

There are only two things you can do; either you commit suicide or live life.
I am inclined to believe living is the rational choice here, by embracing the pain giving the life middle finger until your death is a really great thing to do.

I dream of nuking the world. No-one has done that yet.

i dont dream

I dont envy chads lifestyle. I envy his looks.
If i looked like chad i would probably still LDAR

The sufferring never ends it's just a case of whether you let them keep you down or not.

My dream was to get a nice slutty gf

I don't think Chad wants to become the next Hitler, or go to the North Pole to discover secrets, or find lost continents hidden away in this realm, ngl.

I don't think Chad wants to become the next Hitler, or go to the North Pole to discover secrets, or find lost continents hidden away in this realm, ngl.
>Apr 5, 2018

Was dreaming about finding waifu who spits on chads. And chad's whores left him for bigger chad. Fuck chads and their whores, they are powerfull animals, but they live in filth

The worst part is that we're not even just taking more time to do it, it's over, the window of opportunity is closed for good for teenage love after a point.

Eventually, you go full circle and stop caring about shit like this

None of it is really all that possible ded srs.
I still feel bad for child me though, he didn't really want things that were terribly unreasonable.

Stacy GF
Chad looks
Friends
10k/'month

"but anon if you believe it hard enough then it's going to be real"'