Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about conquering cucktears with blackpill

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Brigade when?

We really need to get that sub banned. They've broken way to many rules of reddit from brigading to straight up harrassing incels telling them to kill themselves. Just look at their sidebar rules LOL! It's clear they've done some bannable shit and they're trying to sweep it under the rug.

We should launch brigades tbh.
If they think they can just have fun by being annoying cunts, why can't we?

Yea we need to organize a brigade. Perhaps admins can help us out?

Also I remember there were some posts at queertears where they were organizing a DDOS attack on our previous site. like wtf, that shit can get you jailed.

That won't happen, because they are advocates of the cruel and evil aspects life inherently holds.

It won't be hard. Cucktears can be blackpilled sometimes. They're only delusional with their 'feel good' shit.

Y8q0wbU.png

Yeah, we shouldn't let them push us around without retaliating. We should definitely brigade and eventually get them banned, it's only fair.

They're a legit hate sub who's very existence is to mock and persecute us. Anyone who is REMOTELY sympathetic towards incels gets downvoted to hell.

LynchingTriHards said:
We really need to get that sub banned. They've broken way to many rules of reddit from brigading to straight up harrassing incels telling them to kill themselves. Just look at their sidebar rules LOL! It's clear they've done some bannable shit and they're trying to sweep it under the rug.

they arent gonna get banned, reddit admins are cucked

Too bad Reddit admins are a part of the anti-incel alignment. Will make things a lot harder.