Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Misconceptions or doubts about blackpill

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
While I know about the blackpill being the truth most people refuse to acknowledge, trying to swallow it made me wonder about human nature

Assuming we're aware enough to separate our biologic instincts and think beyond reproduction, why do we still judge others by their apparence? I know we can't expect fairness from everybody who always had life on easy mode but even normies still think our genetic it's something they feel entitled to judge harshly despite not being that far from us

Also, why does that same physical traits from a fucking ton of years ago still hold so much weight? It's not like we need to show dominance with hunter's eyes or a rigid jawline if it doesn't have the same purpose nowadays?

Are women just biologically on another level of being shallow or something?

why do we still judge others by their apparence?
Probably from human's primal caveman days. A man would judge another man to see if he's competition or not. If he's taller than you, then it means to not attack him since he's more likely to win in a fight. If he's more attractive than you, it means he's more likely to procreate than you so he's seen as an enemy.
Also, why does that same physical traits from a fucking ton of years ago still hold so much weight? It's not like we need to show dominance with hunter's eyes or a rigid jawline if it doesn't have the same purpose nowadays?
Men are able to get past their primal instincts and date ugly obese women but women can't do the same towards men.

Good thread, sucks no one replied.

Probably from human's primal caveman days. A man would judge another man to see if he's competition or not. If he's taller than you, then it means to not attack him since he's more likely to win in a fight. If he's more attractive than you, it means he's more likely to procreate than you so he's seen as an enemy.
Sometimes I wonder if it would still be a thing without women. While I can't deny that a big part of the oppression comes from males, what if it's due to foids expectatives? Most men I knew were able to recognize others efforts despite being short or having a bad face
Men are able to get past their primal instincts and date ugly obese women but women can't do the same towards men.
I swear I don't know why. Normies/betas who still accept women's past living as a hoe are able to just get over it and move on (even if she is barely mid at best) but somehow women are unable to see without being blind by their instincts
Good thread, sucks no one replied.
Ngl, sometimes I think it has to do with the fact I'm a greycel despite being here for a moderate amount of time

Most men I knew were able to recognize others efforts despite being short or having a bad face
Women do recognize men's efforts, it's just they only want to breed with the tall good looking ones since that would ensure their childs survival since she bred with the best genes available.
I swear I don't know why. Normies/betas who still accept women's past living as a hoe are able to just get over it and move on (even if she is barely mid at best) but somehow women are unable to see without being blind by their instincts
I don't get it either.
Ngl, sometimes I think it has to do with the fact I'm a greycel despite being here for a moderate amount of time
Sadly people judge you by the number of posts on this forum. Some people don't realize that not everyone here likes to spend hours postmaxxing.