Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thinking about crashing my car?

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I was doing driving lessons for my drivers license and while driving on the high way I thought about crashing the car on purpose I'm pretty sure I would die with around 90mph. I just lost all hope I was never happy since I hit puberty. Its truely over for me.
This Is Brilliant But I Like This 10082018032904

Well dont wear a seat belt if you do or you could still survive.

um how old are you? because if you are legit like younger than 18....

> since u hit puberty
> lost all hope as an incel

pick one

I'm about to be 18
wait 2 years boyo, what i mean is, just keep trying or do as much as you can to try to escape, but if you hit 20 years old and still ugly and virgin then its OVER

Use the car to go ER

If you didn't wear a seat belt and crashed into a hard object, probably. The only disadvantages would be that you'd probably fuck your face up and if it failed you might end up brain damaged or have limbs amputated.

If you didn't wear a seat belt and crashed into a hard object, probably. The only disadvantages would be that you'd probably fuck your face up and if it failed you might end up brain damaged or have limbs amputated.
sounds good atleast then I count as retarded and dont need to work

If you're going to do it just don't kill anyone or the fbi will shut down this forum lol

wait 2 years boyo, what i mean is, just keep trying or do as much as you can to try to escape, but if you hit 20 years old and still ugly and virgin then its OVER
Cope. He should an hero.

>incel
>teenager

Pick 1, fgt