Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking about giving myself AIDS to secure a gf

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I dont mean like giving myself AIDS > having sex with girl > haha you have to be my gf forever now you have AIDS because that involves me getting my foot in the door to begin with... No I mean getting AIDS > get dating app for people with AIDS > get black gf (probably not any white girls tbh).

You see this works because I have JBW on my side, ordinarily black girls pay no attention to guys like me on apps they just go ew nerdy white guy pass, but now they gonna be like "ayo hol up dis white boiah got AIDS like me we got somethin in common homie, oh he look a lil nerdy maybe that kinda cute". next thing you know ive got a choco gf mang. White girls would never pay attention to me but if I can get the attention of the sistas then I might be set mang.

:feelstastyman:

Last edited:
My honest reaction to this idea:

45813.jpg

Fuck you nigger lover

getting AIDS > get dating app for people with AIDS > get black gf
On second thought, you might be on to something boyo. Skip the getting AIDS part. Hop on a drug called PrEP. It reduces the chance of contracting HIV by 99%. Larp as an AIDS haver. Then get black gf without getting AIDS :bigbrain:

Fuck you nigger lover
OK i was gonna say "you wouldnt take a cute nigger foid over inceldom?" and post a gif of a cute nigger foid....

but i was looking through the gif library and damn these bitches hairdos.... these bitches attitutes.... NEVERMIND

JoinedMar 18, 2023Posts1,265

OP what are you smoking today?

Just give yourself a potentially deadly disease theory

On second thought, you might be on to something boyo. Skip the getting AIDS part. Hop on a drug called PrEP. It reduces the chance of contracting HIV by 99%. Larp as an AIDS haver. Then get black gf without getting AIDS :bigbrain:
Fucking retard, it only works for 72 hrs, not indefinitely :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Fucking retard, it only works for 72 hrs, not indefinitely :feelswhat::feelswhat:
Plenty of time. I don't think I can last longer than 72 hours anyway tbh :feelsYall:

Jokes aside, you can just keep taking the pill daily so you are protected from HIV indefinitely. Use Google before you call someone a retard :feelsUgh:

Enjoy your Kaposi's Sarcoma faggot:

View attachment 751843

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of you niggas are utterly retarded JFL
Are you fucking brain dead? Did you read the bottom part of my post? Here it is again in large text and bold:

You can just keep taking the pill daily so you are protected from HIV indefinitely. Use Google before you call someone a retard :feelsUgh:

PrEP stands for pre-exposure prophylaxis. It’s a medicine that can help prevent HIV. Using PrEP can lower your chances of getting HIV from sex by up to 99%.

PrEP isn’t the same thing as PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis). PEP is a short-term treatment for people who’ve already been exposed to HIV within the past 72 hours. PrEP is generally an ongoing daily pill or bi-monthy shot for people who may be exposed to HIV in the future.
How do I use PrEP?
There are 3 ways you can use PrEP to help prevent HIV:

A daily pill taken by mouth.
A bi-monthly (every other month) shot:
When you start, you'll receive 2 shots, 1 month apart. Then you'll get 1 shot every 2 months from your nurse or doctor.
“On-Demand” PrEP:
You may be able to take oral PrEP only at times you're at risk of getting HIV (also known as “event driven” or “non-daily” PrEP). Talk to your nurse or doctor to see if this may be right for you.
This means taking 2 PrEP pills 2-24 hours before you have sex, 1 pill 24 hours after the first dose, and 1 pill 24 hours after the second dose. Also known as 2-1-1.