Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thinking about my dead friend, Jonathan

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I was sitting in my car outside of a doughnut shop next to my old high school. It's Friday, so the foids were wearing their cheerleader uniforms. I was filled with rage, because I never scored with any of the cheerleaders when I was in high school. I also thought about how I wanted to go to a high school football game, and creep foids like I did last year:

Sadly, I had to work tonight! I really wanted to creep the foids at my old high school - but, I had to earn money. My old school lost the game 28 - 9 at home.

I came home from work just now, and thought about my dead friend Jonathan, he was one of my only friends from Chad School, and he died in a car crash in November of 2019.

Jonathan was seriously one of maybe five other boys that ever came over to my house - I'm not exaggerating.

The last time I saw him alive - was at church. I went to the local church because I was feeling lost, and there Jonathan was - we talked, said goodbye, next year he was dead.

Brutal Jonathan pill

Damn; I'm very sorry to hear that brocel.

I sometimes have to drive by my old HS, but I try to avoid it as much as possible because it brings back too many bad memories I do my best to numb: being treated like shit, rejection from foids, and not experiencing the usual things someone my age does(prom, homecoming, losing virginity, etc).

He sounds like he was a good friend to you & good person overall, who just got dealt a very shit hand: Meanwhile, some whore who cheats on her betabuxxed husband gets to exploit individuals her whole life for her own gain.

Fuck this unjust world.

You should crack open a beer for him. I will do that now in fact.

Last edited:
Brutal Jonathan pill
Thanks man. I am very familiar with death. I know very little of love and life.
Damn; I'm very sorry to hear that brocel.

I sometimes have to drive by my old HS, but I try to avoid it as much as possible because it brings back too many bad memories I do my best to numb: being treated like shit, rejection from foids, and not experiencing the usual things someone my age does(prom, homecoming, losing virginity, etc).

He sounds like he was a good friend to you & good person overall, who just got dealt a very shit hand: Meanwhile, some whore who cheats on her betabuxxed husband gets to exploit individuals her whole life for her own gain.

Fuck this unjust world.

You should crack open a beer for him. I will do that now in fact.
Agreed. I admit I wish I could have switched places with him. I'm still hERe.

Brutal. While I do have my copes & the prospect of finishing college to keep me going, I do envy those who are dead.

However, I do not want to rope- I see it as just giving scumciety what it wants.

I'm sorry brocel

Im here too, Just here

I can imagine the pain and sadness you feel for your deceased friend who gave you company when you were feeling low during high school

I sometimes consider going to church but I know they would ostracize me hell I didn't have a confirmation and I am a medfag in scandiland the old fucks would give me the stank eye and stare me out of the church.

I lost contact with the 3 childhood friends and one genuine close friend I grew up with 6 years ago, I regret not trying to contact them, they were better then nothing, actually they were the only people I truly bonded with.

Me too, my father died of heart attack and my brother was murdered in a robbery, I also was bullied my whole life. And cherry on top of all of this tragic life is me being here with foids having all rejected me, but tragedies aren't getting me down, not today

Last edited: