Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about Ritalincel....

He's an autistic neet

mogs me
tbhthb
ngl
b u d d y
o
y
o
@Ritalincel
>Discord
discord-soy-cuck-gif.49761

It's O V E R
boyo tbh
ngl
tenor.gif

his constant quote and cuckface spam has become really stale

It’s natural that some users will be more popular than others.
Some of my favourites so far are those who post less, but give more thoughtful responses. The incels who are less angry, and more just sad.

He has an awesome username tbh

JFL @ these bandwagon fans. I recognized the genius of @Ritalincel way before he became famous.

thinking about boobs and vagina and asscheeks

thinking about my balls on his face tbh

Something about @Ritalincel avatar is so aesthetically pleasing to me. It’s nice to look at..:feelshmm:

If Ritalin didn't have his great profile pic he would of been banned by now for spam

@Ritalincel acknowledges this thread's existence, yet refuses to post or reply to it. What a mysterious fellow.

@Ritalincel acknowledges this thread's existence, yet refuses to post or reply to it. What a mysterious fellow.
@Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel @Ritalincel

I've been wondering the same questions for the last week or so. Find him fascinating. Some of his post history hints that he is suffering from balding (NW3, apparently). Also, the fact that he appears to be online about 18+ hours a day all week would suggest to me that he is living the NEET lifestyle.

he was a bot tbh

I've been wondering the same questions for the last week or so. Find him fascinating. Some of his post history hints that he is suffering from balding (NW3, apparently). Also, the fact that he appears to be online about 18+ hours a day all week would suggest to me that he is living the NEET lifestyle.
Or he's a bot

Really hes the most popular? Hes basically a bot with sentience tbh

I don't know why but i feel very stressed when i see his avatar. Its a painful one.

I don't remember anything he's ever said about anything or ever reading anything that meant anything or was significant in any way from him.

?

Some of his recent posts:

Ritalinspam

Last edited:
Digital lookism?
TBHTBH

you know if people here had their real life face as their profile pic people would judge users based on that. It would just be the reverse of normal, the uglier you were the more popular. So at the end of the day it would still be lookism.

Last edited:
TBHTBH

you know if people here had their real life face people would judge users based on that. It would just be the reverse of normal, the uglier you were the more popular. So at the end of the day it would still be lookism.
You just blew my mind. :O Reverse lookism...

His half-assed replies make it clear he's ready to rope any day.

reminds me of nausea lel