Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thinking of doing a gaming livestream next weekend.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
All brocels welcome to participate. Or not. I can enjoy playing with myself as well :feelsLSD:

I am considering whether to do it over YouTube or twitch but I am leaning YouTube.

Games will consist of PS4 and Genesis.

I will post a link if/when it happens , but it will most likely commence around 10 or 11pm korea time.

If you are planning on rotting by yourself then, come rot together with me and laugh at the world. :feelsokman:

Never mind, JewTube is too Jewish, twitch it is!

Broootal no interest pill.. :blackpill: :blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill:

Then I will just play with myself then :soy::soy::feelsclown:

All brocels welcome to participate. Or not. I can enjoy playing with myself as well :feelsLSD:

I am considering whether to do it over YouTube or twitch but I am leaning YouTube.

I will post a link if/when it happens , but it will most likely commence around 10 or 11pm korea time.

If you are planning on rotting by yourself then, come rot together with me and laugh at the world. :feelsokman:
Try kick.com too

Where is your livestream? What is the link?
I haven’t decided what format I’m doing yet, but I will post it in the lounge when I do

What games

What games and if I decide to join will you not show my name

Also if I decide will you shout out my YouTube channel

Why not pc game with good graphics

What do you currently have?
For PS4 (which is the easiest to stream off ) I currently have:

MGSV, ReMake, RE2, FF7, Arkham city , paradise city etc

Cool
For PS4 (which is the easiest to stream off ) I currently have:

MGSV, ReMake, RE2, FF7, Arkham city , paradise city etc
Cool, download dreams if you have ps plus, it's free rn and lots of cool games made by talented people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back