Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of kmsing today

Homosapicuckus said:
You can't make a shit smell like a flower. If you're a shit man please flush yourself down the toilet.
Don’t cut yourself on all that edge faggot.

Octopusgun2 said:

Don't delude yourself on all that cope faggot.

Kointo said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Don't delude yourself on all that cope faggot.
What cope? Improving looks = Chance of escaping Inceldom. Telling people to kill themselves when they have looksmaxxing potential makes you sound edgy AF. If he were hopeless and has unfixable flaws then I too would have recommended the rope.

Octopusgun2 said:
What cope? Improving looks = Chance of escaping Inceldom. Telling people to kill themselves when they have looksmaxxing potential makes you sound edgy AF. If he were hopeless and has unfixable flaws then I too would have recommended the rope.

Fair enough. I thought you would say that to everybody.

I would say that to everybody since life has no value, but I'd be charged for harassment.

In this case we aren't talking about life in general so it doesn't matter.

Dont kill yourself before 25.

You need to give fight b4 surrender.

Im brazilian, im poor and i cant get no job too, my country is fucked up by crises and the new coupist government recently destroyed our labour laws.

But i still have the trains to work as a street peddler and thats what i gotta do.

Kointo said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I would say that to everybody since life has no value, but I'd be charged for harassment.
if u were given a chance to fix ur face through surgeries and start getting attention from femoids and slaying, would u do it? or would u say no because life is ultimately pointless?

KilluminoidBR said:
Dont kill yourself before 25.

You need to give fight b4 surrender.

If you're ugly then there was never a fight to begin with. You were defeated from the start, the moment the sperm fertilized the egg. Over. Done.

wishiwasbigger said:
Kointo said:
Octopusgun2 said:
if u were given a chance to fix ur face through surgeries and start getting attention from femoids and slaying, would u do it? or would u say no because life is ultimately pointless?
^ This

Just be logical.

Kointo said:
If you're ugly then there was never a fight to begin with. You were defeated from the start, the moment the sperm fertilized the egg. Over. Done.

Maybe no if you get acess to plastic surgery.

The OP seems to be a middle class person...

Weed said:
theultimate341 said:
Just play a video game like wow.
I already spend a lot of time in DotA2 and that's why I am little inactive here.
bK7Vly6uS1GP9CNDYKWqdA.jpeg
What role/position do you play? Cyka blyat idi nahui btw

justforlulzandkeks said:
What role/position do you play? Cyka blyat idi nahui btw

I used to play mid but then I switched to hard carry because that's how I win games lul.

wishiwasbigger said:

It's possible I would say yes under the circumstance that I become deluded into thinking it'll do me good. Nothing will do anyone good, or bad. It's all chemicals in the brain telling you what's bad and what's good.

Octopusgun2 said:
^ This

Just be logical.

Being logical is realizing that anything you do is futile.

Twisted said:
This place needs a gofundme for guys like you so that rich incels can help fund your surgeries.

But your morphs are chadlite tier possibly even touching on Chad and if surgery can make that a possibility then it’s worth sticking around.

It was heartbreaking watching that thread from incelsui as that guy was pretty much not able to be saved from surgery but with you, I think surgery can save you.

I’ve felt suicidal too but I have the thought of looksmaxing in mind and there is hope for both of us, I’m also around your age (year younger). I’m here if you need me, just inbox me.

Your body is great by the way, would be a shame to see it go to waste.

I probably sound like some normie right now but I geniunely think there is hope.

Thanks for kind words :)

Hopefully I will get a surgery within few years if I don't kms

Twisted said:
Weed said:
Twisted said:
This place needs a gofundme for guys like you so that rich incels can help fund your surgeries.
But your morphs are chadlite tier possibly even touching on Chad and if surgery can make that a possibility then it’s worth sticking around.
It was heartbreaking watching that thread from incelsui as that guy was pretty much not able to be saved from surgery but with you, I think surgery can save you.
I’ve felt suicidal too but I have the thought of looksmaxing in mind and there is hope for both of us, I’m also around your age (year younger). I’m here if you need me, just inbox me.
Your body is great by the way, would be a shame to see it go to waste.
I probably sound like some normie right now but I geniunely think there is hope.
Thanks for kind words :)
Hopefully I will get a surgery within few years if I don't kms
Honestly it’ll be worth it if you stick around longer
I mean we look pretty much alike except you’re blonde and haven’t been cursed with manletism so it’s be great to both ascend together
Just don’t kill yourself when there’s hope.
How do you know we're alike? :D

Twisted said:
Weed said:
How do you know we're alike? :D
I remember exchanging pics with you a while back when the site first opened, I tend to remember things well. You agreed with me as well.
Same eye asymmetry and weak lower third but we both have good facial harmony. I suggest you get fat grafts for hunter eyes as that’s what I’m getting as we appear to have similar eye assymetry due to upper eyelid exposure
I don't have upper eyelid exposure XD mb I was tired no? I can send newest pic if you want

Side shots are irrelevant and don't really tell us much (let alone whether you have Chad potential). All it's useful for is seeing obvious deformities.

Frontal shot plz.

Good luck, space cowboy. Hopefully the next life will be nicer for all of us.

Twisted said:
Weed said:
I don't have upper eyelid exposure XD mb I was tired no? I can send newest pic if you want
Okay send me it bro, maybe I got you mixed up with someone else but I definitely remember you saying we look similar
Sent

If you kill yourself, they win.

Blackpill101 said:

Ugly males never lost, they were born defeated.

You should only kill yourself once you have exhausted all copes, all avenues of escape, and have settled your earthly affairs to the best of your powers. If there's a chance you could escape inceldom and be happy, you should try. Don't give up until it is ultimately sensible

"Life without the courage for death is slavery." –Seneca

Kointo said:

This.

Weed said:
"my Chad friend invited me to a party tonight" dude I would kill a person right now to be in your position.

Every new year I am alone, every Christmas I am alone since age of 13.
It fucking sucks.
Do you know why I am more fucked? I think that's because I experienced some "chad life" before age of 13.. I had a female friend, a lot of friends etc... had fun everyday.. I was a happy kid but at the age of 13 everything changed.. I don't know what the fucked happened, I started doing bad in school, lost all friends then I migrated to UK, I gained 3 friends that are in my signature and I gained a lot of acne since age of 13. Acne progressed till age of 16 and I have a SEVERE acne at 16, even worse at 17.. At 18 I got accutane and got clean within 6 months now I am 19... and what? Nothing changed.
I really do think that sliding genioplasty will change my life for the better.. Accutane did and sliding genio has more dramatic effect after surgery so why shouldn't it?
Well you know what? I made a thread few months ago or month ago that I am going to workcel and guess what I still haven't.. No work, no money, only smoke weed.. It's legit depressing.

Acne ruined my life as well. If you're a male and you have bad acne say goodbye to any chance of getting a girlfriend/lays.  It is the worst thing a human being can experience. I have never even lived, I'm just a walking talking corpse.

Blackpill101 said:

If you kill yourself, you actually win. Your existence as an ugly male is to provide everyone with the dopamine high of knowing that someone is worse off than you. Any time you see someone uglier than you, you get a nice dopamine high and ego boost.

You're only 19.

There's still more things to live for, trust me.

Blackpill101 said:
this is a cope tbh, "they" dont even know you exist or give 2 fucks what you do with your life, they dont care whether u off yourself or magically become chad and fuck every girl in sight, its all in ur head, the battle is non-existent. what u do with ur life literally means nothing to anyone but yourself.

wishiwasbigger said:
this is a cope tbh, "they" dont even know you exist or give 2 fucks what you do with your life, they dont care whether u off yourself or magically become chad and fuck every girl in sight, its all in ur head, the battle is non-existent. what u do with ur life literally means nothing to anyone but yourself.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're only 19.

There's still more things to live for, trust me.

Nothing is to live for.