Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Third worldcels who live in energy rich countries or countries with lot of solar power can become profitable BITCOIN MINERS.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

damn i miss my girlfriend so much

i don't know what this means tbh?

can i use solar system to start selling electricity to other people or what?

Why is it a scam?
If Bitcoin attempted to process even 1% of the transactions that AMEX does in a day it would take weeks to verify a transaction. So if it can't be used a a currency WTF is it? People started pointing out that gold is largely worthless except as an agreed store of value so they said 'well can't Bitcoin be that?' No, of course it can't. Gold has physical substance and the backing of nation states, it's value is protected by legal and social institutions. Yeah, all money is fake but Bitcoin is the fakest of all.

As a solo miner, an average of 266,000 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity is required to mine a single Bitcoin (BTC). This process would take approximately seven years to complete, demanding a monthly electricity consumption of about 143 kWh. To put this into perspective, this monthly electricity consumption is roughly one-sixth of what a typical household in the United States consumed in 2021.
lol
i pay like 40 dinnars every month for electristy, imagine how much money i could gather from this BIT shit

can i use solar system to start selling electricity to other people or what?
Yes but that isn't profitable. You can use solar electricity to mine crypto.

Yes but that isn't profitable. You can use solar electricity to mine crypto.
i see some dudes buying solar glass to generate energy.
my father owns like 70 or 80 hectare of land in some very hot place, imagine filling that whole zone with solar glass and getting a stable income every month from selling electricity.
Bro do it!
im legit interested in knowing how this shit works now :feelskek:

my father owns like 70 or 80 hectare of land in some very hot place, imagine filling that whole zone with solar glass and getting a stable income every month from selling electricity.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Bitcoin is a scam but as long as you are not the one holding the bag at the end it’s ok

Become rich you fags!

Become rich you fags!
Electricity cost is a good point.

Based on a calculator I found online, it takes about one year to break even. For the specific mining device I used

Based on a calculator I found online, it takes about one year to break even. For the specific mining device I used
hmm... not bad.

The problem is the following.

Those in rich countries are more likely able to afford the hardware. But they have high electricity costs killing the profit margin. Vice versa for those in countries like Iran or Lebanon.

If we from first world countries would issue a loan to the brocels from Iran and Lebanon, then they can buy the hardware and install the mining farm.
But they would just betray us and run with the money, so it won't work.

If we from first world countries would issue a loan to the brocels from Iran and Lebanon, then they can buy the hardware and install the mining farm.
But they would just betray us and run with the money, so it won't work.
Hmm... lets team up @Med Amine @kay'

i dont mind doing future business with you but right now i have 0 money so i can't help financially anything else i can try
No we loan you the money.

i dont mind doing future business with you but right now i have 0 money so i can't help financially anything else i can try
Your sand nigger country receives enough sunshine?

yes right now summer is almost over but in summer heat is 40 degrees and always sunny
You should consider installing solar panels for crypto mining.

so after i install solar panels what do i do? i have 0 knowledge about bitcoin
You run ASIC mining computers which run on the electricity generated from the solar panels.

so i need to buy computers too solar panels is like 5ks and if i need more than one pc for profit i need like 5 pcs thats another 5ks i cant do that alone for minimal profit not worth it
Where do you live? If you live in a country where the electricity is really low you won't need the solar panels.

so after i install solar panels what do i do? i have 0 knowledge about bitcoin
You would buy a bitcoin miner and google online how to get it to run, what to mine and how you can set it all up. I'm sure we'll figure it out if you have a decent enough iq. It would definitely require some work though.

But how are we going to send the money? For sure we'd start with just one miner. Then if everything works and the loan issuers are getting paid regularly, then they might send money for more. But establishing that initial trust so to speak is a problem. I would personally never run with a brocels money, but I'm sure many here would without a second thought.

Ideally 10.
Yeah for sure. My thought was the following.
One miner costs let's say 1'000usd. We get 10 people to fund it so each one of us sends 100usd, so not such a big amount.

Then if the person who receives the money will just run with it, we will only have lost 100usd each.

Let's say he doesn't run with it and builds the farm and sends the earnings. When trust has been built we can send more.

It's expensive in latin america, despite being 3rd world

Yeah for sure. My thought was the following.
One miner costs let's say 1'000usd. We get 10 people to fund it so each one of us sends 100usd, so not such a big amount.

Then if the person who receives the money will just run with it, we will only have lost 100usd each.

Let's say he doesn't run with it and builds the farm and sends the earnings. When trust has been built we can send more.
fair