Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This 2022 scandal here in the UK is glorious

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Oh my god... oh my god XD

I've been reading about this on Wikipedia and it is HILARIOUS.

I should have guessed Boris Johnson would go out like this. A silly, random, farcical, Monty Python -esque scandal. I just love it.

Don't get me wrong I really like Boris - I voted for him in 2019 and I'd probably vote Tory again now. But this is just gold.

This Conservative (aka Tory) MP here in the UK called Chris Pincher of all things basically pinched a bunch of guys, lol. He's gay (I assume) and got too close with some unwilling guys in bars and stuff.

I know this forum is anti-gay and I'm not saying it's funny and whatever because it's gay but just because it's so ultimately harmless and goofy. If a guy pinches/touches me in a bar it's not like I'm a child or a woman - I can defend myself, basically. Men are often so weak these days!

Boris didn't do much about it probably because he too realised what a silly and random thing it was and he's got more important things to worry about, and then it all blew up and he's announced his resignation.

And all this at the end of frickin' Pride Month too when this country went CRAZY with flags and statements and all this.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

I FRICKIN' LOVE IT.

Last edited:
Pepe peepo

Another lockdown, please. Normal fags need to suffer again.

boris is a sexhaver

I know this forum is anti-gay and I'm not saying it's funny and whatever because it's gay but just because it's so ultimately harmless and goofy. If a guy pinches/touches me in a bar it's not like I'm a child or a woman - I can defend myself, basically.
@ThoughtfulCel found your next victim to kill.

Another lockdown, please. Normal fags need to suffer again.
This, I really enjoyed being in lockdown where I didn't have to go outside and at the same time getting my neetbux

that's actually a pretty silly reason to resign :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

ABOUT TIME BORIS GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

that's actually a pretty silly reason to resign :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Yeah I think so too but so much of Parliament was making a fuss over it. Weird.

I thought we were supposed to mindlessly defend the gays. And during PRIDE MONTH of all times. Shocking. I thought these were our new values, lol

ABOUT TIME BORIS GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't see how a replacement will be any better. At least immigration is low.

Clown country:feelsclown:

New world order probably just got tired of Boris and looked for any excuse possible to get rid of him

Clown country:feelsclown:

New world order probably just got tired of Boris and looked for any excuse possible to get rid of him

Yeah I was thinking it could have been something like this.

What a thing to make such a big fuss over.