★★
7d 6h 11m

The post says it all.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★
92d 14h 33m
Breaking news, Pluto is not a planet anymore.

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
6d 9h 2m
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THIS.

YOU WILL NEVER BREED!

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 17h 5m
"Self-improving" is generally gaslighting. There are some exceptions, for instance, Zyzz was tall and fairly gl, but he was so scrawny it hurt his SMV, so getting ripped made him ascend. But if you're short, ugly, a framecel, etc, there isn't much room for any self-improvement that would make a difference.

Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★★
35d 18h 26m
this post is old as time

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV
★★
4d 7h 17m
"Self-improving" is generally gaslighting. There are some exceptions, for instance, Zyzz was tall and fairly gl, but he was so scrawny it hurt his SMV, so getting ripped made him ascend. But if you're short, ugly, a framecel, etc, there isn't much room for any self-improvement that would make a difference.
Especially if you're a social autist. Roastoids want both 10/10 looks and 10/10 social skills. It's over if you're an assburger/autist.

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 17h 5m
Especially if you're a social autist. Roastoids want both 10/10 looks and 10/10 personality.
10/10 personality for a foid is a psychopathic sadistic genocidal billionaire dictator.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 9h 25m
I've never used reddit. That's the truth, you have to have both.
Not true. If a guy is normie tier and (maybe) slightly below, his personality can get him a betabuxx relationship.

But if you think that a Good looking man needs a 'good personality' to fuck girls then you are either

A. inexperienced in life
B. Bluepilled/redpilled still
Or
C. Haven't been around a Chad in real life

Amerihiki

Amerihiki

KHHV
★★
4d 7h 17m
Not true. If a guy is normie tier and (maybe) slightly below, his personality can get him a betabuxx relationship.

But if you think that a Good looking man needs a 'good personality' to fuck girls then you are either

A. inexperienced in life
B. Bluepilled/redpilled still
Or
C. Haven't been around a Chad in real life
Well shit nigger, I'm saying that if you're an autist with no social skills, so of course it doesn't matter if a chad is a piece of shit or heavenly. I guess I should've re-worded it to shitty social skills instead of "personality". My mistake.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Grateful Garbage
★★★
3d 4h 38m
If you ever needed to self-improve in the first place, it was already over for you. Chads just go with the flow, and they get whatever they want.
Well shit nigger, I'm saying that if you're an autist with no social skills, so of course it doesn't matter if a chad is a piece of shit or heavenly. I guess I should've re-worded it to shitty social skills instead of "personality". My mistake.
Based banner. Heil Saint McVeigh!

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 9h 25m

Erogurocel

Erogurocel

Pretty Sad
★★★
3d 11h 55m
I've seen that image like 10 times now.

foidologist

foidologist

mentally crippled by dot-filled sewer years
★★★★★
77d 19h 10m
Giganewfag if you haven't seen this post 1 million times

Wizcel

Wizcel

Legendary Wizard he/him/his
★★★
1d 23h 25m
This post is older than me.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Eternal fucking doomer $Please Swipe Here$
★★★
6d 9h 7m
I remember this post, it is quite brutal. For me however society will collapse and all these individuals who view themselves as gods today will find out indeed that gods can die where nobody is invincible.

So they got the looks and the muscle, do you know what they don't have? Brains, they have total shit for brains and when the time comes where survival will be its worse I will pit my brains against their bronze any day of the week, and when they're dead I'll have Stacy their widow polishing my knob for garden freshly planted potatoes. She'll either be doing that or starving to death, my jizz an added source of protein for her.

Last edited:
AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Recruit
★★★★
1d 10h 58m

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 18h 34m
Old as sin but just as painful as the first time i read it

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
4d 14h 51m