Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This 5’7, bald, old, chin-recessed nerd is drowning in pussy

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★

What’s your excuse inkwell ???? :soy:

Just be drowning in money theory

Just start a billion dollar empire bro

When you reach that amount of money in your life you start to see things differently.
I'd say you don't qualify as an incel anymore.
He can have any great pleasure in life, from women to the most exquisite food and take prolonged leisure times and do this until he dies.
There's probably millions of asian females who would gladly take his sperm.

When you reach that amount of money in your life you start to see things differently.
There's probably millions of Asians females who would gladly take his sperm.

He as his ((Friends)) are scum of the earth, and one of the main reason we are Incels. Don't worship this scum

He as his ((Friends)) are scum of the earth, and one of the main reason we are Incels. Don't worship this scum

I can’t help but to see him as a proto-incel short bald ugly nerd who did the tech thing because that’s what nerds do.

Except he got a bit luckier than the other nerds

I can’t help but to see him as a proto-incel short bald ugly nerd who did the tech thing because that’s what nerds do.

Except he got a bit luckier than the other nerds
Still man he pushes degeneracy and w0ke culture, besides being a total psyhopath.

Still man he pushes degeneracy and w0ke culture, besides being a total psyhopath.

He darktriadmaxxed and it worked :society:

But yeah I get what you’re saying and not worshipping him at all

First of all he isnt drowning in shit
Secondly hes a cuck that has a tranny gf

First of all he isnt drowning in shit
Secondly hes a cuck that has a tranny gf

He has a public image to maintain but I’m 100% sure he’s pulling some Epstein stuff and banging some 16 yo sluts after chasing them naked in the garden of a 300m+ mansion at parties where phones are forbidden.

He has a public image to maintain but I’m 100% sure he’s pulling some Epstein stuff and banging some 16 yo sluts after chasing them naked in the garden of a 300m+ mansion at parties where phones are forbidden.
Idk bro he seems like a big cuck

If i was Bezos id get hair transplant, genio and LL

It pisses me off that he got married before being rich. NTpill

Facemogs me and moneymogs me

Just be one of the richest men to ever live theory

Well, he got divorce-raped by his wife ... lost 50% of amazon to her even though she arguably did way less for it than him.