Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This becky has made $500,000 traveling the world with her wealthy older clients

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Not only do her sugar daddies cover the cost of her flight and vacation, but she also gets paid up to $5,000 for each trip while being treated to fine dining and drinks.

'If that's what you want to do - don't feel ashamed,' the actor and screenwriter said of being a sugar baby. 'I think it's amazing.'

She was dancing at a strip club and making between $700 and $1,000 a night when she started going on dates with sugar daddies to pull in even more cash.

'I felt I could do that,' she recalled. 'I thought, "I'm an actor - I could pretend to be someone's girlfriend."'

Palmar's clients were typically between the ages of 37 and 45, and she got paid around $300 a date - until she realized she could up her prices.

Now, she won't accept anything less than $1,000 for a date in New York City.

She initially used the money to cover the cost of her headshots and additions, but she eventually made enough to pay her way through college.

'It was a survival thing for me,' she explained. 'I didn't really have to do anything.'

Palmar said she was 'grateful' that she didn't have to work in a car or coffee shop to scrape together some cash.

Palmar said that one of her sugar daddies has taken her on 20 trips - paying her up to $5,000 each time.

Palmar is now writing a TV show about the ups and downs of her adventures as a sex worker.

'I don't want anyone to feel ashamed for sex work,' she said. 'It can be fun.'

Last edited:
And she's a 3.5 or 4/10.

IT
IS
OVER
FOR
MEN.

And she's a 3.5 or 4/10.

IT
IS
OVER
FOR
MEN.
Never began because even the most powerful men in this world have decided to bow down and worship the pussy.

She looks like a drug addict wtf

Look how they're trying to compell young women to do the same.
As if they have to put effort into compelling any foid. Foids are naturally drawn to whoredom. It is their more innate and primal instinct. Whoredom precedes motherhood because without sex, there are no offspring.

This is the most brootal blackpill i have yet to seen.

Its incredibly demoralizing and a huge ego blow to men. You cant cope with this shit.

This is the most brootal blackpill i have yet to seen.

Its incredibly demoralizing and a huge ego blow to men. You cant cope with this shit.
World famous celebrities are getting dragged down into subservience for pussy, so ordinary nameless rich men are nothing.

hopefully she gets raped and killed soon

The value of sub 9 males went form -9896750 to -9896758

Remember to work for the state & females :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

That’s a rough 27. How the fuck? The absolute state of hoeflation (hypergamy).

Sex is the only power women have over men and cucked jewish laws and sites are allowing them to use this power to its full extent

Yeah. I saw the "$1k for a date in NYC" and I'm not the only one not surprised by that lol. The NYC market can be really insanely expensive. It makes London look cheap.

Last edited:
Disgusting ltb, i wish she had been born a male, she would have suffered.

I'll give her $5usd to lick the diarrhea off my asshole

The pussy is so power that it make men made go crazy the average female is not like the Average men
It is so sad that any female have this much power over men