Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This curry went from India to Sweden on a bicycle in 1978 to meet his roastie love. Will you do this for a foid?

Would you do this?

• Yes

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★

If I was curry I would

I will become eunuch for oneitis

Lol, I guess you gotta do anything, no matter how desperate you are.

Last edited:
I'm not as attracted to Nordic/Swedish women compared to other women. I personally like Asian women more.

It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity, so yes I would do it.

No, but the real question is how did they know about each other's existence back in the '70s when there was no Internet? How did he found her city or address?

This is fake, no way a currycel will get a white foid. I wonder how they even got into contact.

I would do it to get out of India. Gonna be a better life in Sweden or anywhere else in Europe than in India

This is fake, no way a currycel will get a white foid. I wonder how they even got into contact.
Cope back in the day curries were seen as exotic actually

Yes,it was one of the first jewish experiments to achieve the mongrel race. @faded remembers it

Sure they were.
Not joking here, they didn't have the bobs and vagene stereotype because of no internet and negative news from india was pretty less. Curries in Europe were few and women were actually curious about them

Not joking here, they didn't have the bobs and vagene stereotype because of no internet and negative news from india was pretty less. Curries in Europe were few and women were actually curious about them
I guess it isn't TOO far fetched when you put it that way.

Ten years ago, yes

Now, blackpill facts and overall brutal experiences tell me she's probably laughing her ass off whilst sucking Thorston Chadssons dick as she waits for her simp

If the girl actually loved me and we’d have a lifelong relationship? Yeah.

For a one night stand? Fuck no.

Even if i did I'd probably die at some point before arriving

Wtf. How did he cross the sea on a bicycle?

Is personalitypill really legit?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back