Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This forum is making me suicidal lol

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
Can't even cope with fellow incels and whine online on an obscure forum without wanting to rope every single second i spend here

Jfl

It's almost dinner time and i have virtually zero appetite ... If i were to cook something I'd literally be force feeding myself

I feel like death and crying all the time

All the motivation i had for finding a job completely gone. EVERYTHING feels pointless

Fuck me. I am usually pretty chill about this incel shit , but two fucking days of me somewhat regularly checking this forum and my world feels upside down.

incels.is lowered my self esteem

Your body will get used to it as the blackpill pumps through your veins

The black pill lowered my self esteem I wish I could go back to coping with the red pill. But Jesus said the truth will set you free

I don’t know about you guys, but the blackpill and inceldom is the best thing that ever happened to me. It helped me figure out all my flaws and why i’ve been lonely and rejected my entire life, and now I have the recipe to escape inceldom, if I try hard enough

@veqdera @TheProphetMuscle
...i am not new to the blackpill / incel shit. Trust me . I have been around since the very inception of this sphere.

But for sometime there i had somewhat deluded my brain into thinking that even though nothing has changed in my life and i was still an incel , it was alright. I had my copes giving me a constant rush of dopamine . I was holding on just fine.

Fuck i was even looking forward to making some much needed life changes.

I don't think i can do it now.

Everytime I even try to even think about climbing my way out of this metaphorical pit i am stuck in i seem to sink further and further.

What the fuck is wrong with me

Bonus suicidal fuel : went outside and saw a couple. Won't comment on the guy , but the foid was so fit. Fuck

Suicide fuel combo : said hi to a foid and she didn't even acknowledge me. Just kept on walking (・ัω・ั)

Becoming blackpilled helped me.

@veqdera @TheProphetMuscle
...i am not new to the blackpill / incel shit. Trust me . I have been around since the very inception of this sphere.

But for sometime there i had somewhat deluded my brain into thinking that even though nothing has changed in my life and i was still an incel , it was alright. I had my copes giving me a constant rush of dopamine . I was holding on just fine.

Fuck i was even looking forward to making some much needed life changes.

I don't think i can do it now.

Everytime I even try to even think about climbing my way out of this metaphorical pit i am stuck in i seem to sink further and further.

What the fuck is wrong with me
You still need glimmer of hope that things will work out to keep the motivation. Extreme nihilism of this place can affect that negatively, some of us have extremely nihilistic views on life and we spread it onto others.

I don’t know about you guys, but the blackpill and inceldom is the best thing that ever happened to me. It helped me figure out all my flaws and why i’ve been lonely and rejected my entire life, and now I have the recipe to escape inceldom, if I try hard enough
More or less, this. I only wish I had realized sooner of its existence so I could've acted accordingly during my childhood years.

Idk how anyone thinks being told lies is better than the truth. If you were bluepilled it would arguably be far worse since then you'd be the only one to blame for your flaws and failures.

go ahead and get off the incel.is, let's see how u gonna grow a razor jawline from not browsing blackpill content :feelzez:

u and me know the reality, its just the brootal truth :dafuckfeels: get used to it boyo :dafuckfeels:

It's almost dinner time and i have virtually zero appetite ... If i were to cook something I'd literally be force feeding myself
Maybe you are not hungry?? Wtf is this normie obsession that you have to eat in dinner time ??? A true man eats whenever he fucking wants

its your FACE, not the forum

just limit the time you spend here. try find something else to do. many good copes out there

Blackpill is always hard to swallow for those that lived in fantasy. :blackpill:

but don't forget that the blackpill is the truth.. just try to find peace with it

Can't even cope with fellow incels and whine online on an obscure forum without wanting to rope every single second i spend here

Jfl

I feel like death and crying all the time

All the motivation i had for finding a job completely gone. EVERYTHING feels pointless

Fuck me. I am usually pretty chill about this incel shit , but two fucking days of me somewhat regularly checking this forum and my world feels upside down.
There is something you have to discover. Many call it the black pill but most are wrong about it. The blackpill is something else. That is what you have to figure out.

Hint: It is impossible that the lack of just sex could by itself put you in such a state. There is something else; a deeper cause for your mental distress. That is what you need to discover.

greycel too weak to handle all the blackpill smh

Better than being depressed and not having a forum to vent about it on like you did just now. You could just be forced to silence but you can vent to your brocels here. And we can advise you to any copes we think might help you which also is a good part of this site

Ya bruh my life is over. I’m actually prob roping in the next 2 months. I wish I actually got blackpilled in high school. Then I could have careermaxxed and looksmaxxed properly cause I would know the pressure I was under for these high standard whores out here. Oh well I’m 29 now so it’s fuckin over lol.

Last edited:
this forum is chill. did you never browse lookism? that place would give you several disorders within hours

on an obscure forum without wanting to rope every single second

obscure forum? the threads here are funny

The blackpill is tough to swallow. It is very large and unpleasant.

I do not feel any happier from taking the blackpill, but it at least gave me the answers that I have seeked from years of rejection. The pieces had always existed in my brain, I just needed to hear other people say what I have noticed. I still get suicidal thoughts from time to time, but I only ever came close to dying when I was deep in :bluepill:

Why do niggers like to worship that kike?
Why do you care if people are religious?

I'm an atheist myself but I'm not gonna whine like a bitch just because someone else is religious.

I do not feel any happier from taking the blackpill, but it at least gave me the answers that I have seeked from years of rejection.
Even prior to stumbling upon the blackpill i never did ask a foid out or even tried to make friends with one. Was always a pushover, shut-in schizoid . Fml

Why do you care if people are religious?

I'm an atheist myself but I'm not gonna whine like a bitch just because someone else is religious.
Bitching about someone’s religion is a redditor trait. I believe all religions except buddhism need to be removed from the world, but i’m not gonna act like a soycuck

For me this forum did the opposite. Of course I feel sad and hopeless but its a knowing hopeless rather than an unknowing hopeless. I know its not my fault, I've done absolutely everything I could do at my age yet nothing has changed. Seeing people share the exact same situation as me makes me not to feel alienated.