Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is nearly full of fakecels

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I don't understand. Back in 2021 we only had hardcore trucels in here. KHHV. Triple Vanilla Late.
Now 3 posters here are defending the point that if you were on a date with a foid - then this is okay. still an incel.
bro, in my opinion this means that ur are an Fackel. volcel.

Just report the obvious fakecels tbh

who is you talking about anyway ?

True way more truecels back in the older days but regardless most posters on this site are truecel level. Like I said you guys overrated hard

Just report the obvious fakecels tbh

who is you talking about anyway ?
@MaliceMan93

He went on several dates with foids. I bet he doesn't even have a clue what true incels are.

@MaliceMan93

He went on several dates with foids. I bet he doesn't even have a clue what true incels are.
Lol wow, you really are miserable and dumb. Crazy on top of that.

if you talk to a foid you are a fakecel even if its ur mom!

There probably were more trucels back in the day but eh. This sites user base changes every few months

Come make me.

I am the only incel on this forum. Fuck all of you fakecel niggers KYS ASAP

Lol wow, you really are miserable and dumb. Crazy on top of that.
Wtf is a chadcel? I’m assuming you’re just jokesing with your little jokesez and all, right? You’re not actually good-looking?

100% Probable sex-haver
Wtf is a chadcel? I’m assuming you’re just jokesing with your little jokesez and all, right? You’re not actually good-looking?
I’ll put it this way, I’ve been called good looking, but I struggle a lot with dating. I get rejected a lot when I try to ask women out.

Going on a "date" with a woman doesn't mean she's into you. Especially if you're a oldcel.
In my opinion, you're an incel until you get actual desire from a woman, that she wants your body, because that's the root of what is young love.
If you're getting to settling age, things get different and much worse. If these users are young and they went out on a date with an equally young woman, then that's reason to suspect they are fakecel.
I do want to pose that hypergamy is so bad today that normiecels are more common than ever and maybe not unduly.

Wheres the defending

Going on a "date" with a woman doesn't mean she's into you. Especially if you're a oldcel.
In my opinion, you're an incel until you get actual desire from a woman, that she wants your body, because that's the root of what is young love.
If you're getting to settling age, things get different and much worse. If these users are young and they went out on a date with an equally young woman, then that's reason to suspect they are fakecel.
I do want to pose that hypergamy is so bad today that normiecels are more common than ever and maybe not unduly.
but before you have to sent her your prictures on tinder. she will accept you because she's attracted by your appearance.

Keep hating me then.
Wtf is it with you and this tough guy attitude btw? Bro, you’re an incel forum and we’re encouraging you to leave. :lul:

You should see it as compliment. Not hostility.

If you can have a date, then you have foids interested in spending time with you and,more importantly, in stealing your money.

Truecels aren't interesting for foids, even as betabuxxes.

I don't understand. Back in 2021 we only had hardcore trucels in here. KHHV. Triple Vanilla Late.
Now 3 posters here are defending the point that if you were on a date with a foid - then this is okay. still an incel.
Only KHHV are truecels. Idk how someone who isn't KHHV could think they are an incel

he is a good dude, can't tell. hope he understands now what opinion the forum has
No wheres the defending of dating i want to ban the fakecels

Shut up you fakecel faggot. You come to this forum and then straight away start making retarded posts
The more you try to insult me and tell me to shut up, the more you make me laugh.

I’m too ugly and high inbib to even think of approaching a foid and niggas on here are going on dates jfl

People like to idolatrize their join date too much. From my experience lurking from long time ago, there were always fakecels. Just the ratio was more limited and they were not as obvious as now.

Incels are super rare man, even in a forum like this

I just put niggas on Ignore at this point. I know they won't get banned, so I might as well not see them being OBVIOUSLY not cels, and having other niggas just be okay with it.

Someone was just bragging about being a prettyboy"cel". In 2021, this fag would have gotten banned.

If I ever got even one foid to go out with me I would delete my account asal lol