Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum is very depressing tbqh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I've looked at the forum posts it legit makes me cry at how brutal the posts are tbqh I'm sick of being stuck like this and I don't want to stuck in this same cycle over and over again. It's truly disgusting in my opinion how much life sucks.

Biologically were supposed to be married of at this age with a wife and have kids by now but we can't even do that cause of our looks cause women of our own race or another don't want us.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's not depressing for me, jut really boring here

It's very depressing bc the truth of :blackpill: IS very depressing.

Would you rather be a happy bluepilled cuck instead?

Life is depressing. What is even the point that humans live together in societies if everything needs to be earned which is impossible if you start with a handicap. Not to mention many things are not obtainable.

Blackpills are just funny to me at this point. I don't even feel sad anymore.

just smoke weed :feelswhat:

I've looked at the forum posts it legit makes me cry at how brutal the posts are tbqh I'm sick of being stuck like this and I don't want to stuck in this same cycle over and over again. It's truly disgusting in my opinion how much life sucks.

Biologically were supposed to be married of at this age with a wife and have kids by now but we can't even do that cause of our looks cause women of our own race or another don't want us.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I've blocked most of the troll posters, larps, and anyone who posts LDAR shit so it isn't that bad anymore lol. The forum is still a failure though :feelskek:.

That's why so many users delete their accounts (aside from being fakecels). One can only take so much despair.

But on the other hand this is the only place many of us can feel belonging. And once one is deep enough in the blackpill, there's no turning back.

[UWSL]Thinking positive is depressing for me, what do you expect? [/UWSL]

Everything is depressing tbh

Life is depressing. What is even the point that humans live together in societies if everything needs to be earned which is impossible if you start with a handicap. Not to mention many things are not obtainable.
The life is depressing if you are not Stacy or Chad. :forcedsmile::blackpill:

do you know where you are? this is incels.is not le reddit

do you know where you are? this is incels.is not le reddit
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t depressing, need my daily dose of blackpills

The truth hurts

Your looks define the quality of your life. Incels are doomed to a life of suffering and isolation while toilets and Chads enjoy a life of fun and excitement.

Im used to it tbh, it’s like you accept it’s iver and then you kinda get over it but sometimes i still do feel pain about life in general

It is pretty negative but this site is nowhere near as depressing as real life. Makes me wonder how so many let this place effect them that deeply. A lot of dudes act like this place gives them an existential crisis. Must not have a lot of negative shit happening outside of here.

If you can’t take it theneace

Its Like playing yu Gi oh vs someone with 30 cards as someone with 300 cards ( decreased Core Card chances ) .

Still i feel someone wants me to be in this Shit. i couldnt remember the Part where i was unconscious ( the Alcohol accident ) maybe thats what death is Like , and If yes thats Not so Bad at all.

Narcosis Is litteraly the Same " feel and or a good sleep

Its Like playing yu Gi oh vs someone with 30 cards as someone with 300 cards ( decreased Core Card chances ) .

Still i feel someone wants me to be in this Shit. i couldnt remember the Part where i was unconscious ( the Alcohol accident ) maybe thats what death is Like , and If yes thats Not so Bad at all.

Narcosis Is litteraly the Same " feel and or a good sleep
Sleep is good, you still know you exist, its just that your mind is at the better place. Full anesthesia suck, its like you cease to exist and when you start regaining conscious its scary. If you die while you're under anesthesia, it sounds scary but you don't live to regret. I hope there is an afterlife and it is completely different from this world, and its like best dreams where you are free from any imperfection and material things.

Sleep is good, you still know you exist, its just that your mind is at the better place. Full anesthesia suck, its like you cease to exist and when you start regaining conscious its scary. If you die while you're under anesthesia, it sounds scary but you don't live to regret. I hope there is an afterlife and it is completely different from this world, and its like best dreams where you are free from any imperfection and material things.
A world where people get and Be what they want . free from judgment, punishment and any Material necessitys Like you Said.

I've only recently restarted taking my antidepressants. And with more interruptions, only medical solutions will help me enjoy the site.

Especially when you line in a cruelty dominated universe and not a nurting dominated universe.

I wonder what those realities are like

Oh, I’m sorry, nigger… if you can’t handle it, may I suggest Taylor Swift Fan Club.com

BD95901F 58B7 4937 A1A3 CB5785A4D7DC
A68E6A29 3759 4C0B 8B58 1BBA5FEC6CAF

07C27492 6487 4F80 8512 E86BF9AE4542
39E3DEA6 A448 4536 A7A8 026092AAA03C