Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Wanna see some VERY RAGEFUEL content?

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < Your oneitis' abortion count
★★★★★

HOW TF IS THIS ALLOWED TO JUST BE NAKED OR DRESSED LIKE LITERAL SLUTS AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SPAMMING PUBLIC OPINION AND SOY MEDIA WITH "MUH WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ATTACKED FOR HOW THEY DRESS", "MUH MY BODY MY CHOICE", "MUH DON'T LOOK AT MY BODY I'M NOT A SLUT" YET THEY'RE JUST DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT AND GETTING PUBLICLY GANGBANGED BY THE FIRST CHADS THAT COME IN

I'm frankly losing it boyos

Someone needs to revive him so he can do his thing again

Grope them every chance you get (In Video Game)

Who is this?
Stephen Craig Paddock (April 9, 1953 – October 1, 2017) was an American mass murderer who perpetrated the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Paddock opened fire into a crowd of about 22,000 concertgoers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 60 people and injuring approximately 867 (at least 413 of whom were wounded by gunfire). Paddock killed himself in his hotel room following the shooting. The incident is the deadliest mass shooting by a lone shooter in United States history.

Stephen Craig Paddock (April 9, 1953 – October 1, 2017) was an American mass murderer who perpetrated the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. Paddock opened fire into a crowd of about 22,000 concertgoers attending a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip, killing 60 people and injuring approximately 867 (at least 413 of whom were wounded by gunfire). Paddock killed himself in his hotel room following the shooting. The incident is the deadliest mass shooting by a lone shooter in United States history.
Fucking based

how did u even find this

Fucking clown world.

Just whores being whores, nothing new.

THESE STUPID UGLY WHORES ARE CHAD ONLY BTW :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's amazing. Is it common in the West? In South Korea, hypergamy are going crazy, and the number of incels is increasing day by day, but at least there's no woman who dress like that.

I sometimes see pictures of Western women walking on the streets with their chests bare, and I wonder if Western women are out of their minds. If there is such a woman in Korea, she will be immediately arrested for performance obscenity.

It's amazing. Is it common in the West? In South Korea, hypergamy are going crazy, and the number of incels is increasing day by day, but at least there's no woman who dress like that.
It's only a matter of time before it happens also in Korea sadly

This sort of thing is why women should not be taken seriously. Soyciety went all the way and gave these holes political and economic power. Completely over for soyciety.

This sort of thing is why women should not be taken seriously. Soyciety went all the way and gave these holes political and economic power. Completely over for soyciety.
Strong independent wuhmen slay queens n shiet dressing like cum buckets
Interesting metaphor of life :feelsjuice:

HOW TF IS THIS ALLOWED TO JUST BE NAKED OR DRESSED LIKE LITERAL SLUTS AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING

AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE SPAMMING PUBLIC OPINION AND SOY MEDIA WITH "MUH WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ATTACKED FOR HOW THEY DRESS", "MUH MY BODY MY CHOICE", "MUH DON'T LOOK AT MY BODY I'M NOT A SLUT" YET THEY'RE JUST DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT AND GETTING PUBLICLY GANGBANGED BY THE FIRST CHADS THAT COME IN

This is why men who say they don't blame women should be castrated. Every organism needs a leash and an incel organic deserves right to mechanical godhood. Destroy the flesh enjoy the perfection.

It's almost as if he was trying to correct what nature failed to do.

This is why men who say they don't blame women should be castrated. Every organism needs a leash and an incel organic deserves right to mechanical godhood. Destroy the flesh enjoy the perfection.
I wished more men around the world were blackpilled

Become me only erenyeager like entities are fit since it was my universe. I picked it. They stolen it. Those parasites aren't worth your rage. They do deserve to be tools for the future of this cosmic chambers populace.

Another day in the west. At least it's not this bad yet in the east

View: https://youtu.be/LTO2F8X4xNo?t=41

Last edited:
My dick's just hard, I'd kill to dig into some rave girl cunt :ahegao:

He had the high ground

And these are the women that complain about others looking at them...

Ah yes... wear revealing outfits to not be looked at and avoid getting graped.

someone fill in the blanks. they all deserve to be _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ . (in real life)

He had the high ground
Yes also from his point of view he could see the whole gathering of festival whores , so no matter where he shoots the bullets are going to hit someone or the other

Thx for new gooning material bro