Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This forum's treatment of kisshaving virgins is eerily reminiscent to anti incel's treatment of incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Too many guys here have never even tried.

Well in some threads a few users posted their selfies. And they are not fucking incels. They just look normal or even good.

They are not here on the forum to socialize with fellow incels, they are here to look down on us truecels, brag and do the same that good looking girls do when they post a picture with "omg i am sooo fat :((((" on social media, just to fish for compliments that they are beautiful.

I mean, guys, there are so many cool things to do for normies. You can have sex, go out with friends, chill in the sun... And what do you do? Register at an incel forum. Just FUCK OFF!!

Well in some threads a few users posted their selfies. And they are not fucking incels. They just look normal or even good.

They are not here on the forum to socialize with fellow incels, they are here to look down on us truecels, brag and do the same that good looking girls do when they post a picture with "omg i am sooo fat :((((" on social media, just to fish for compliments that they are beautiful.
good looking dudes should fuck off

average looking dudes can be incels though. have you seen the dating market?

If you've been kissed before for free some girl found you attractive enough and if one girl found you attractive there will be another girl to find you attractive too. I don't think any woman would kiss a man for free if she didn't find him attractive.

If you've been kissed before for free some girl found you attractive enough and if one girl found you attractive there will be another girl to find you attractive too. I don't think any woman would kiss a man for free if she didn't find him attractive.
what would you say is the reasoning behind the 22.5% gap of kisshaving virgins?

good looking dudes should fuck off

average looking dudes can be incels though. have you seen the dating market?

Probably because they are very young.

Sorry but an average looking guy does not know how it is to be actually ugly and never will have a chance to have Sex. Like okay, you are 17 and have never had sex. But i am sure you will have quite of a normal life in a few years.

But maybe my interpretation of an incel is wrong. For me a true incel is one who never had sex and will probably never have sex in his whole life. Because he is ugly like BlackOpsCel. Not some average 16 year old boy who is not a Chad.

Probably because they are very young.

Sorry but an average looking guy does not know how it is to be actually ugly and never will have a chance to have Sex. Like okay, you are 17 and have never had sex. But i am sure you will have quite of a normal life in a few years.

But maybe my interpretation of an incel is wrong. For me a true incel is one who never had sex and will probably never have sex in his whole life. Because he is ugly like BlackOpsCel. Not some average 16 year old boy who is not a Chad.
average looking youngcels are not what i had in mind

it was more for dudes who or whatever reason didn't ascend in their teens and are 20 something virgins

average looking youngcels are not what i had in mind

it was more for dudes who or whatever reason didn't ascend in their teens and are 20 something virgins

Alright.

But well, there are some average weak low self esteem fags who got bullied in high school but still will not have a life like I as a truecel have. I am 27 and I know many of those fags back from school. Now all of them have had sex. Some even married or had multiple girlfriends.

Know what I mean?

If some weak average fag kid reads this: You can look forward. I can assure you that in 10 years you will have a normal life and won't be wasting your time here in this bloody forum of actual subhumans.

Alright.

But well, there are some average weak low self esteem fags who got bullied in high school but still will not have a life like I as a truecel have. I am 27 and I know many of those fags back from school. Now all of them have had sex. Some even married or had multiple girlfriends.
true tbh

not all incels are permacels

i also made a thread about the yougcel ascension problem

Alright.

true tbh

not all incels are permacels

i also made a thread about the yougcel ascension problem

That's true. But yea, I think you got what I mean. Like, there's 2 kinds of incels: One kind can definitely rope because they will never have a chance to live a normal life. The other kind just has to wait a few years, work on themselves and can actually ascend. For me the difference is huge.

I guess god has punished me with inceldom for early lust
How did that even happen? were you good looking as a kid? did you force yourself on her? elab.

How did that even happen? were you good looking as a kid? did you force yourself on her? elab.
I think we were too young to consider looks. Heck I was too young to even know what was happening. Just that it felt good.

And she was the bossy kind, and it was her idea. So it was more like she forced herself on me

Well, as a kid I looked pretty normal too. We had 2 stacies in elementary school. I had a "relationship" with one of them.

Well, now I have a massive forehead, a fucked up nose and the eyes of a goblin.

When the stacy I was with turned 14 she turned from a cute girl into a fucking whore who fucked around with everyone. And I had no friends and gamingcelled all day.

I think we were too young to consider looks. Heck I was too young to even know what was happening. Just that it felt good.

And she was the bossy kind, and it was her idea. So it was more like she forced herself on me
lucky mfer :feelsree:

Well, as a kid I looked pretty normal too. We had 2 stacies in elementary school. I had a "relationship" with one of them.

When the stacy I was with turned 14 she turned from a cute girl into a fucking whore who fucked around with everyone. And I had no friends and gamingcelled all day.
jfl mogs me, i never had a relationship

Brutal, I used to be good looking as a kid too but I became uglier as I grew up.

jfl mogs me, i never had a relationship

Can't call it a relationship after all. We were kids, age of 6-10 years. At first both stacies were in love with the little boy chad. I could get one of them with being funny. At this age I found out that you just had to be funny to get a good girl. Unfortunately this changes when you get older. It's all about looks.

Can't call it a relationship after all. We were kids, age of 6-10 years. At first both stacies were in love with the little boy chad. I could get one of them with being funny. At this age I found out that you just had to be funny to get a good girl. Unfortunately this changes when you get older. It's all about looks.
you're good bro

acne killed me
Brutal bro, it sucks knowing that we had potential but got fucked over, I hate looking at photos of myself when I was a kid because I legit used to mog everyone my age, then I grew up and became ugly af

Brutal bro, it sucks knowing that we had potential but got fucked over, I hate looking at photos of myself when I was a kid because I legit used to mog everyone my age, then I grew up and became ugly af

Same here. Just that I didn't have acne.

Like, at the end of elementary school my self esteem was high, I was looking forward to have a normal life. I was a little socially akward but that was no big deal because I could cover it with funniness and a cute face.

But then face degenration killed me when abdolescence started.

Last edited:

140 replies. damn

Alright let's break down your OP to see where and how you started the thread off.

You start off with a bunch of nameless quotes that seem inflammatory and provocative. It puts everybody reading it on the defensive, because they're not sure if you're accusing them of something they might not have said or done.

Then you wrap up all of the nameless quotes (that may or not be accurate, but odds are good they're not accurate at all) by calling them a cope. OK.

This is a terrible start.

You then say that those quotes, which nobody probably made because you're not really quoting ANYONE, are purely emotional and illogical. Then you tell everybody to FUCK OFF, because, you know, that's a completely logical and unemotional thing to say in response.

You finally top it off by saying that anybody who either ignores it OR DEFENDS QUOTES THAT ARE NOT ATTRIBUTED TO ANYBODY AND COULD BE PURE FICTION FOR ALL THEY KNOW, are NARCISSISTS.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You then wonder why people give you shit in your own thread and don't discuss the topic?

giphy.gif

Are you beginning to see now why I called you an attention whoring drama queen?
God IQ response

He does this all the time and then he wonders why I resorted to giving him ":soy:" replies all the time.

God IQ response

He does this all the time and then he wonders why I resorted to giving him ":soy:" replies all the time.
god iq = anything that disagrees with me

dregshit logic

Last edited:
i meant if he is unable, how is he fakecel?
He is able to get kisses and make-out, he is also likely able to get sex.
And anyway, to me kisses seem more appealing than sex.
Once again, I would be fine with people like that here, as long as they are blackpilled and don't put other users down. But most of this website doesn't want them.

He is able to get kisses and make-out, he is also likely able to get sex.
And anyway, to me kisses seem more appealing than sex.
Once again, I would be fine with people like that here, as long as they are blackpilled and don't put other users down. But most of this website doesn't want them.
22.5% of the forum is like that, it seems to suggest kisses aren't an automatic ticket to sex
Yes technically someone who has kissed a girl without paying for it and did not have sex is an incel. But they are not a welcome member to this website for obvious reasons.
i've seen people mention they've got kisses and not get banned

where if they mention sex they do get banned

22.5% of the forum is like that, it seems to suggest kisses aren't an automatic ticket to sex
It seems to suggest that a lot of users are (unsurprisingly) not incel.
Which I would be fine with, as long as they're blackpilled. But this is a site for incels only right now, and a lot of the users are hostile to guys who have had romantic contact before.

It seems to suggest that a lot of users are (unsurprisingly) not incel.
Which I would be fine with, as long as they're blackpilled. But this is a site for incels only right now, and a lot of the users are hostile to guys who have had romantic contact before.
is what it is

i still think virgin excluding hookers = incel

a "virgin" is not necessarily incel lol
Chad was virgin at some point in his life, too
well virgin past 18 for starters. as well as not having crazy standards

no no, never did that.

You didn't? One day you're like "Oh so you're fakecel if you're picky about who you'd fuck?" Next day you're like "Oh so you're fakecel if you mention that you've been kissed before?" These are excuses.

what would you say is the reasoning behind the 22.5% gap of kisshaving virgins?
This fact alone literally destroys everyone of these butthurt gatekeepers "argument"
Imagine thinking sex and a kiss is the same investment from a foid

99% of foids are comfortable kissing their female friends. I doubt that many would also lick their female friends pussy
Basement IQ logic pisses me off

This fact alone literally destroys everyone of these butthurt gatekeepers "argument"
Imagine thinking sex and a kiss is the same investment from a foid

99% of foids are comfortable kissing their female friends. I doubt that many would also lick their female friends pussy
Basement IQ logic pisses me off
jfl this forum is full of butthurt low effort cels

^this forum

Now you're just being ridiculous

Anyone can kiss a bipolar girl who's been put on high doses of benzodiazepines by a reckless shrink. Doesn't mean anyone, even the ugliest manlet on incels.co, should ever consider the experience. They cast you aside as soon as they're semi-lucid again.