Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fucking TRP moron invested hours of his life just to cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This TRPer made this movie on "monk mode" he drew all these shit and made this animation. Again, just to cope. Poor fucker, his drawing skill was good.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7ikgtw/i_animated_a_red_pill_concept_monk_mode_the/

The red pill is for delusional losers. I just feel sorry for them.

soulcell said:
The red pill is for delusional losers. I just feel sorry for them.
A lot of them genuinely believe that they could become Chads overnight, its pretty ridiculous man.

I love that you can tell exactly what he looks like and what his foundation is just from hearing him talk for 5 seconds.

He needs this. Let him have it.

The irony of him not being able to spell "success" is too much.

Jesus fucking Christ, I was 10 seconds in and I already had a cringe attack. This guy is such a typical TRP fag that it's embarassing. Everything down to his edgy tone. I honestly am of the opinion that there are way more legit slayers on Lookism.net than there are on TRP.

The minute you make or watch a video on this shit, it's fucking over.

The “red pill” is basically a blue pill. They still can’t accept and admit that LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. And 95% of those looks are FACE AND HEIGHT.

Such a cope.

blickpall said:
I love that you can tell exactly what he looks like and what his foundation is just from hearing him talk for 5 seconds.

He needs this. Let him have it.

The irony of him not being able to spell "success" is too much.

Post a pic of what he looks like.

CopingGymcel said:

I think what he's trying to say is that you can guess that he looks like a dork just by the way he talks. I can't find any pics of him.

NegroKing said:
I think what he's trying to say is that you can guess that he looks like a dork just by the way he talks. I can't find any pics of him.

I meant for him to post what he thinks he looks like. Of course he is a dork, that is a given, bu there are many types of dorks.

he sounds like a massive fucking douchebag

Indari said:
he sounds like a massive fucking douchebag

It’s an act. He’s overcompensating because he knows he’s a beta faggot. I’ll bet any money he got bullied.

CopingGymcel said:

a-spotty-faced-weak-feeble-geek-nerd-young-man-with-thin-arms-wearing-C3YFD2.jpg

TRP and MGTOW both have this focus on creating a new heirarchy where they're actually at the top. "You're an intellectual productive man, you read books and play music, cultured intellectual man vs this weak, ugly, loser beta-male. Focus on yourself, by focusing on how you're not this loser."

It's amazing how far that idea can take human beings, it seems to be what makes life worth living for most normal people.

that's actually a pretty good video

His lispy voice annoyed me.

Why shit on TRP? It works well enough for guys who are tall enough and decent faces. As for ugly TRPers... they're sort of like gymcels but less autistic. Same thing tho.

lol I literally can't go 10 seconds in without cringing at what he's saying and his voice.

Monk mode is coping and doesn't work. It makes guys face the reality of actually going out there and getting rejected.

"Just one more year of monk mode and I'll be ready to slay because now I have a hobby"

I have some respect for TRP. What a lot of incels don’t get is that it isn’t for everyone. There are plenty of normies out there who have the potential to get laid but are too beta/cucked. TRP helps them realize that potential. Personality/being alpha does matter when looks are above a certain threshold. It won’t save people without the potential in the first place though, and multiple posts there have admitted that.

KV- said:
I have some respect for TRP. What a lot of incels don’t get is that it isn’t for everyone. There are plenty of normies out there who have the potential to get laid but are too beta/cucked. TRP helps them realize that potential. Personality/being alpha does matter when looks are above a certain threshold. It won’t save people without the potential in the first place though, and multiple posts there have admitted that.

trp is cope.

God his self–assuredness disgusts me

gstvtrp said:
Monk mode is coping and doesn't work. It makes guys face the reality of actually going out there and getting rejected.

"Just one more year of monk mode and I'll be ready to slay because now I have a hobby"

Yeah, it's pretty stupid.

If these guys want to get laid, it's pretty simple:

1. Start looksmaxing and gymcelling.

2. Start socializing (social circle, go to clubs, bars, parties, sports, etc)

3. Hit on/get to know girls in the places you are socializing

NegroKing said:
Jesus fucking Christ, I was 10 seconds in and I already had a cringe attack. This guy is such a typical TRP fag that it's embarassing. Everything down to his edgy tone. I honestly am of the opinion that there are way more legit slayers on Lookism.net than there are on TRP.

The minute you make or watch a video on this shit, it's fucking over.

Lookism.net should be named slayers.net imo

blackpill_incel said:
Lookism.net should be named slayers.net imo

There are more slayers there than virgins, that's for sure.

CopingGymcel said:
There are more slayers there than virgins, that's for sure.

There are plenty of faggot trp incels and bluepill cucks tho

blackpill_incel said:
There are plenty of faggot trp incels and bluepill cucks tho

On lookism.net? I am pretty sure they hate TRP.

CopingGymcel said:
On lookism.net? I am pretty sure they hate TRP.

A lot of them do but alot of them also shill muh personality in every thread

blackpill_incel said:
A lot of them do but alot of them also shill muh personality in every thread

Personality is important, but you need to have met their looks threshold first and the better looking you are, the less it matters.

If you meet a girl's looks threshold barely of 6/10, the least attractive guy she'd fuck, you better be super NT to get with her. If you sperg out, there is no way you're getting with her. With Chad of course, it doesn't matter, because he is so good looking that his looks make up for everything.

CopingGymcel said:
Personality is important, but you need to have met their looks threshold first and the better looking you are, the less it matters.

If you meet a girl's looks threshold barely of 6/10, the least attractive guy she'd fuck, you better be super NT to get with her. If you sperg out, there is no way you're getting with her. With Chad of course, it doesn't matter, because he is so good looking that his looks make up for everything.

Personality really only matters when you're between a 6 and 7

blackpill_incel said:
Personality really only matters when you're between a 6 and 7

I'd say it matters at all levels below 7, as long as she finds you attractive.

CopingGymcel said:
I'd say it matters at all levels below 7, as long as she finds you attractive.

5s and below don't really ever get laid. Maybe once a year dumpster diving or running beta provider game but that it. I don't care how "NT" you are, chicks won't fuck you unless they are physically attracted to you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back