Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This girl seemed like a unicorn but later she rejected me because of my looks, now I'm in pain

Magnum112

Magnum112

Banned
-
Just chucked her social media, she is flirting with chad, also got the corona virus and a part of me wish she will die....

I hope she dies brutally too brocel.

The sad reality is that women love leading men on just so they can reject them. Afterwards, they brag to Chad about how many beta's they shutdown.

There’s no such thing as a unicorn woman. Also I hate ones who larp as unicorns

you'd be better off hoping she gets hit by a meteorite

Unicorn ?? well at least that was a learning experience for you AWALT.

no such thing as uni:feelsaww:corn:feelsaww:s:feelsXmas:

The sad reality is that women love leading men on just so they can reject them. Afterwards, they brag to Chad about how many beta's they shutdown.

yeah foids seem to get a kick out of tearing down our self esteem in the most brutal way possible

are you still a male feminist?

She has the virus? Good. Can’t stand sluts and I sure as hell hope the virus does it’s job.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back