Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This guy copes on another level. Baldcells GTFIH

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

Just look at him, he is the true king of cope. This guy copes so hard i am jealous about his delusionmaxxing and copemaxxing.

If you think its over just look at this dude he is never giving up. He would even looksmaxx as a burnvictim.

Just get a toupee it ain't that hard.

Baldcels should wear a hat or a quality wig and walk around and see if any foids are checking them out. If not, then balding doesn't make any difference. If you were getting no foid attention when you had all your hair, how does balding change anything?

Burn victim maxxing is the last step in looksmaxxing tbh

If you are tallcel just wear a mask and say you have the face burned.

I don't care if I look like The Mr. Clean Man.

Baldcels should wear a hat or a quality wig and walk around and see if any foids are checking them out. If not, then balding doesn't make any difference. If you were getting no foid attention when you had all your hair, how does balding change anything?

For baldingcels, minoxidil and finasteride, seriously, yeah you can't stop using it but it works it really works.

I was almost a NW2 I'm a NW0.5, if my hair was thicker it would definitly seems that I'm a NW0.

If you are in the same stage as this guy, it's over, but if you are NW2 start using minoxidil and finasteride right fucking now.

Honestly I’d probably rope if I was bald
Luckily my mom and dad are >50 years old and still have a full head of hair

just own it bro

People that say "get a toupee" have never seen one IRL. I've seen guys wearing them up close. Lace is visible. Knots are visible. The thin skin looks really good but you can see the front edge of the plastic.

So the only perfectly convincing approach is a thin skin with the hairline concealed.

Either way it's not easy.

Get on drugs if you have to and keep your hair.

People that say "get a toupee" have never seen one IRL. I've seen guys wearing them up close. Lace is visible. Knots are visible. The thin skin looks really good but you can see the front edge of the plastic.

So the only perfectly convincing approach is a thin skin with the hairline concealed.

Either way it's not easy.

Get on drugs if you have to and keep your hair.

what happens if you sweat? how do you even wash that nasty shit?

what happens if you sweat? how do you even wash that nasty shit?

The lace ones will allow you to sweat "through" them slightly and the glue will still hold. The thin skin ones don't allow sweat through which is why they can be so uncomfortable. People poke holes in them to improve it a bit but it will be no fun either way.

I researched this subject extensively before and I decided I'd rather neuter myself with drugs than go through all that shit.

I mean, he is trying everyrhing. It shouldnt be that bad.