Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy fixed up an old Toyota Sienna really good

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Any carcels here?

Wow this guy put in new factory OEM spark plugs, OEM suspension and brakes, did a full interior detail and exterior paint correction. How much money do you think he put in it and how much do you think this old thing will sell for? These old model Siennas are pretty solid and bullet proof from what I hear.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-dN0iQHw0

putting money into an old van is retarded

This would be true in an ideal world.
Sadly, we live in a crazy world.
Doing something retarded will give you plenty of clicks, plenty of clicks will give you plenty of money, so you'll do something even more retarded the next time. I call this the social media retardation spiral.
This guy will make more youtube money from restoring this old van than it cost him, so in a sense it's not retarded, even though it should be retarded ... awkward times.

what? this isn't just any old van. its an early 2000s toyota sienna with only 200,000 miles and these early toyota 3 liter V6 engines are bullet proof.

with how much new Siennas cost nowadays in the 43-51k range, this is definitely worth it.

full interior detail + exterior paint correction makes this thing look brand new. Plus the new factor suspension parts and new brakes make it even better to drive.

There are some used 2001 Siennas with over 150k miles going for $6000 on the market right now. Thats not bad at all considering how old this car is.

This would be true in an ideal world.
Sadly, we live in a crazy world.
Doing something retarded will give you plenty of clicks, plenty of clicks will give you plenty of money, so you'll do something even more retarded the next time. I call this the social media retardation spiral.
This guy will make more youtube money from restoring this old van than it cost him, so in a sense it's not retarded, even though it should be retarded ... awkward times.
what is the point of existing honestly

Depends. Toyota Sienna vans are really good cars in high demand so he will probably make a good profit when he sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back