Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy on YouTube has advice for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 35060
  • Start date
Not a single second.

Clicked for lulz and the guy is an anti-based blue pilled phaggot. Fuck off GrAYcel. :feelswhat:

The fact that you think we need any ''advice'' is insulting to say the least. Everyone here knows what to do with their lives. Some retarded youtuber throwing generic NPC bullshit won't help annyone in the slightest.

Btw, I only watched the first 10 seconds and he already started with useless cope bullshit like ''Just get social circles brooo'' :soy: . That won't help you get you laid. And good fucking luck having ''friendship'' with normalfags when you are in the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Last edited:
I think he is right, human are social species, but I hate humans so I don't socialize because of the blackpill.

Stopped listening when he parrotted the same just plain wrong/untrue faggot tier bullshit Kiwi Farms fags did about a person having Brad Pitt tier looks.

Anyone incel or otherwise who could aquire Brad Pitt tier looks would have no trouble with women (as far as attracting them goes anyway) at all.

you disappoint me greycel

I hope he gets mugged by a hunchback with meth teeth. Normies deserve punishment.

Didn’t click op is a faggot
:feelsjuice:

There is no advice for your face. I hate when people give advices.

typical gaslighting bullshit:

shit cant turn into gold
so does your confidence

putting sugar on shit ala be confident and ugly

makes it still shit

PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING REALIZE THAT ATTRACTION CANT BE NEGOTIATED

and that means if you ever score she is just in for some Resources AND NOT YOU

typical gaslighting bullshit:

shit cant turn into gold
so does your confidence

putting sugar on shit ala be confident and ugly

makes it still shit

PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING REALIZE THAT ATTRACTION CANT BE NEGOTIATED

and that means if you ever score she is just in for some Resources AND NOT YOU
Brutal :blackpill:

I watched 2 minutes.
It’s giga Bullshit.

The fact that you think we need any ''advice'' is insulting to say the least. Everyone here knows what to do with their lives. Some retarded youtuber throwing generic NPC bullshit won't help annyone in the slightest.

Btw, I only watched the first 10 seconds and he already started with useless cope bullshit like ''Just get social circles brooo'' :soy: . That won't help you get you laid. And good fucking luck having ''friendship'' with normalfags when you are in the bottom of the social hierarchy.
high iQ :feelsmage:

Sounds like a retarded niggerlossus with typical, run of the mill Reddit bluepill platitudes, tbh.

Last edited:
Not a single second.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

It's not that i don't want to socialize with women it's them who don't want to socialize with me.

It's not that i don't want to socialize with women it's them who don't want to socialize with me.
Same here, for females any man not deemed powerful, influential, or wealthy is instead deemed inferior and thus not worth socializing with. When the general public talks about incels they always focus on the men, because to focus on the sexual or social behaviors of females is considered taboo, sacrosanct, and heretical. To be a woman in our societies is where they can do whatever they want without criticism, introspection, or question. If there is anything deemed problematic they always target the men, the women on the other hand are deemed immune to all inquiries.

Last edited:

pure projection from this guy. Hey! Why do you think I watch anime and play video games a lot when I'd much rather hang out and have fun with people IRL? OH RIGHT IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T EVER GET INVITED ANYWHERE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE OF MY UGLY ASS GENETICS. In high school I was a theater kid. I could literally get on stage and sing and dance badly in front of a large audience and not even be slightly nervous but somehow I have social anxiety? Magically despite my open and outgoing nature in highschool I still wasn't invited to any HS parties and nobody ever hung out with me outside of school. Also I love how he says we should think of ourselves as a part of a community then completely rejects any notion of in-group preference. Newsflash purple dipshit: communities only operate as communities when the people share common culture or genetics, usually both. Your purple dumbshit ideology is never going to override basic biological instinct.

I HATE THIS NIGGER

pure projection from this guy. Hey! Why do you think I watch anime and play video games a lot when I'd much rather hang out and have fun with people IRL? OH RIGHT IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T EVER GET INVITED ANYWHERE AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE OF MY UGLY ASS GENETICS. In high school I was a theater kid. I could literally get on stage and sing and dance badly in front of a large audience and not even be slightly nervous but somehow I have social anxiety? Magically despite my open and outgoing nature in highschool I still wasn't invited to any HS parties and nobody ever hung out with me outside of school. Also I love how he says we should think of ourselves as a part of a community then completely rejects any notion of in-group preference. Newsflash purple dipshit: communities only operate as communities when the people share common culture or genetics, usually both. Your purple dumbshit ideology is never going to override basic biological instinct.
I despise condescending patronage, as a general rule, somebody offering advice to all the problems of the world are generally blowhards full of hot air often enough never experiencing true despair or suffering themselves. Their advice on anything is completely worthless.

I despise condescending patronage, as a general rule, somebody offering advice to all the problems of the world are generally blowhards full of hot air often enough never experiencing true despair or suffering themselves. Their advice on anything is completely worthless.
Nice profile pic. More incels seriously need to see One Hour Photo. It's a much better depiction of inceldom than Joker. Sy was literally just a stand-up dude who got fed up with the fact that he couldn't realize his dream of getting a wife and starting a family of his own and had to suffer living in a world where his dream is constantly being lived by people who can't even appreciate what they have. Now they chalk it up to childhood sexual trauma rather than looks but still.

Nice profile pic. More incels seriously need to see One Hour Photo. It's a much better depiction of inceldom than Joker. Sy was literally just a stand-up dude who got fed up with the fact that he couldn't realize his dream of getting a wife and starting a family of his own and had to suffer living in a world where his dream is constantly being lived by people who can't even appreciate what they have. Now they chalk it up to childhood sexual trauma rather than looks but still.
Indeed. :feelsjuice: