Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This guy on youtube pisses me off for some reason https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChivUgYggEgyyn0fYtPm1nQ

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
This guy and his fans pisses me off for some reason I guess its what he does to these dudes in his videos

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 28
nice avatar you are coming here from 8chan by any chance

Last edited:
Same, jfl at trying to pretend to be underaged foids just to catch lonely men, pathetic. Besides most foids are already riped by 14-16.

Same, jfl at trying to pretend to be underaged foids just to catch lonely men, pathetic. Besides most foids are already riped by 14-16.
Mentally disabled and physically abhorrent 20-year-old guy: gets attention from an attractive girl for the first time in his life and systematically baited (not for perverted reasons, but because he just wants some female human contact in his life) and then humiliated in public - so called vigilante "justice" (especially on Youtube) is a sickness.