Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this gymcel managed to get a girlfriend, what's your excuse?

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHERB072Mo[/video]

SWRqozF.jpg

With His girlfriend
Ian.jpeg

7Pgk57J.jpg

He is borderline chadlite. Only AlphaDestiny is life fuel

Yet another white guy who is nothing special gets an attractive white woman.

JUST BE WHITE

L1s0ToU.jpg

This guy is also a manlet.(Okay it's not really fair cause he has a good face)

whitecel = volcel

Sub8Hate said:
Yet another white guy who is nothing special gets an attractive white woman.

JUST BE WHITE

The just be white theory is stupid af

JFL I already tried the gym stuff, no results at all

incelman said:
He is borderline chadlite. Only AlphaDestiny is life fuel

This guy says a deformed 5'7 manlet gymcel is a Chadlite?

92jFQUq.jpg

>Borderline Chadlite
> Mogs you

maxresdefault.jpg

He's not ugly. Ginger + Thin Zygos + High-Trust Eyes make him look beta, but he's saved with a decent bottom third.

also scrawny guys get foids , face is everything

His body doesn't even look that special, what are we supposed to believe here? If you think he's ugly then you're seriously out of your mind and would find yourself more welcome at lookism.net

His face is way better than mine will ever be, even with surgery.

Cope if you think hes ugly. Bonus since hes white.

Anyone saying this guy looks better than 4/10 are delusional and coping. He managed to get a girlfriend which means nothing but it's funny seeing how some people cope here saying he's a normie. He's ugly but not as brutal as BlackOpscel2

KyloRen said:
His face is way better than mine will ever be, even with surgery.

Twisted mogs him by 2 points.
Incelman mogs with by 2-3

Facade said:
L1s0ToU.jpg

This guy is also a manlet.(Okay it's not really fair cause he has a good face)

Damn that girl has amazing ass and legs.

How is he hier-tier normie? He's def. ugly,

People here refuse any kind of LifeFuel while eating any farfetched SuicideFuel or RageFuel shit up.

Homosapicuckus said:
Anyone saying this guy looks better than 4/10 are delusional and coping. He managed to get a girlfriend which means nothing but it's funny seeing how some people cope here saying he's a normie. He's ugly but not as brutal as BlackOpscel2

I'm sub-2.

theultimate341 said:
Cope if you think hes ugly. Bonus since hes white.

Being white means nothing in 2018. He's also openly bisexual and Autist

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxR89F_6ylY[/video]

Homosapicuckus said:

I don't know what magic plant you've been smoking, but this guy is not ugly. And yeah, use other Chadlites who can easily get dates as examples to prove that he's ugly. Bravo.

Homosapicuckus said:
Being white means nothing in 2018. He's also openly bisexual and Autist

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxR89F_6ylY[/video]

Huge COPE if you think being white doesnt matter in 2018.

Because he's not even ugly.

VLÖ said:
I don't know what magic plant you've been smoking, but this guy is not ugly. And yeah, use other Chadlites who can easily get dates as examples to prove that he's ugly. Bravo.

"Ugly people can't have a girlfriend" still they can manage to betabux a chick. where's the magic?

ODD+COUPLE.JPG

oUVY6Wd.jpg

547d716153139_-_mcx-trophy-wives-allen-msc.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
"Ugly people can't have a girlfriend" still they can manage to betabux a chick. where's the magic? 

Well yeah if you have money then those slags will want said money. I seriously hope you don't think they're actually attracted to him.

VLÖ said:
Well yeah if you have money then those slags will want said money. I seriously hope you don't think they're actually attracted to him.

And? Once everybody gets old. Do you really believe a Chad after his prime will slay girls at 60-70? Everybody has the same fate in the end and that's life. It's better to fuck a girl for money than cry about not having a pussy when you can have alternative options like buying sex for money.

Homosapicuckus said:
And? Once everybody gets old. Do you really believe a Chad after his prime will slay girls at 60-70? Everybody has the same fate in the end and that's life. It's better to fuck a girl for money than cry about not having a pussy when you can have alternative options like buying sex for money.

And you think that 60-70 year old betabux will get sex? Fuck off. And seriously you might as well pay for fucking hookers then, because that's what you will get. No love, no connection, no nothing.
If you want to give all your money to some bitch in exchange for pussy, go ahead.

VLÖ said:
And you think that 60-70 year old betabux will get sex? Fuck off. And seriously you might as well pay for fucking hookers then, because that's what you will get. No love, no connection, no nothing.
If you want to give all your money to some bitch in exchange for pussy, go ahead.

Most people never experience love. Do you think a woman marries to a man because of love? 99% the chances she seeks someone to provide her something rather about feelings. You can cry for losing life to not born as a Chad but most people are together because otherwise they wouldn't survive. She seeks someone to feed her and make her feel safe. Most relationships are about finance and material tings over love it's the black pill truth.
The faster you accept it the better it gets.

He mogs me into oblivion.

He's decent looking in the second pic.

He's not bad looking but he looks like a complete nerd

you guys can't rate for shit, he's 6.5/10
they are looksmatched

Crustaciouse said:
Damn that girl has amazing ass and legs.

His jeans look tighter than most women's I've seen.

ITT roleplayers/aspies coping,calling him chadlite. If OP posted his before+after pics without saying anything about his girlfriend, you would all rate him like "still subhuman bro 4/10 gym is cope"

Just admit that a good body boosts your looks and lowers your inhib significantly. It also boosts your status among men a lot. Keep coping thinking your shitty frame and fragile body has nothing to do with your inceldom.

He's a normie, yet you call him an incel. Mentalcel detected.

Aspie coper logic " I like women with big tits,ass and a small waist but there is no way a woman could like abs,big strong looking arms, 3D delts". Your overall rating goes up on women's eyes if you have a nice body.

If you only consider his face that girl isn't his looksmatch. I am convinced half of you faggots are either roleplaying or too lazy to go to gym.

Homosapicuckus said:

He has robust angular skull it's +5 for sure.

You can’t be incel with a jaw like that