Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This happened the other day

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
I went to college to get a recommendation later. In the hallway, while waiting for the elevator, a girl I had asked out but then cancelled, walked past me and ignored me. I thought to myself "Invisible as always."

I go inside the elvator and press the button. Then she bargs in, saying "Sorry but I don't feel like walking" as if the elevator was hers in a relaly annoyed voice tone. I took a step away from her because I could sense she hated me.

Girls are so fucking evil to us subhumans. If they don't ignore us, they will most certaintly treat us like the shit we are. There is nothing we can do about our situation. It's not a choice, it's not our fault, we were just borned to be incel trash.

its not their fault either. theyre programmed to hat us. the ones with undirable genes

rude, i don't know why women need to be so passive aggressive about everything

wtf? so she cancelled on you and now hates you because you asked her out?

females are strange creatures.

I try my best not to associate with any women

?????

why.
Becuase at the time I had higher standards and she was too average/ethnic for my taste and I also felt bad for going out with a girl just so that I could lose my virginity

I went to college to get a recommendation later. In the hallway, while waiting for the elevator, a girl I had asked out but then cancelled, walked past me and ignored me. I thought to myself "Invisible as always."

I go inside the elvator and press the button. Then she bargs in, saying "Sorry but I don't feel like walking" as if the elevator was hers in a relaly annoyed voice tone. I took a step away from her because I could sense she hated me.

Girls are so fucking evil to us subhumans. If they don't ignore us, they will most certaintly treat us like the shit we are. There is nothing we can do about our situation. It's not a choice, it's not our fault, we were just borned to be incel trash.
this sounds surreal u sure this is the full story or u twisted it? no way she said that in the elevator

this sounds surreal u sure this is the full story or u twisted it? no way she said that in the elevator
That's exactly what she said and it annoyed me cause she iniatially walked past me then she decied to jump in the elevator. You don't fucking get in the elevator like that when someone has pressed a button

its not their fault either. theyre programmed to hat us. the ones with undirable genes
That's not true, incels had no problem getting laid before feminism and women voting. Now they are accustomed to being treated like royalty.

Becuase at the time I had higher standards and she was too average/ethnic for my taste and I also felt bad for going out with a girl just so that I could lose my virginity

mentalcel.

cant have standards as an incel.

That's exactly what she said and it annoyed me cause she iniatially walked past me then she decied to jump in the elevator. You don't fucking get in the elevator like that when someone has pressed a button
such a low t move from your side :feelsree:

you should not take shit from her, why didnt u enter the elevator aswell?
Did you read the post? I was in the elvator, pressed the button, then she barged in

That's not true, incels had no problem getting laid before feminism and women voting. Now they are accustomed to being treated like royalty.
before feminism women didnt really have a choice

before feminism women didnt really have a choice
They fuck ugly men now if they have some money, even if he looks like a gremlin. Women are built to fuck their looks match and below without being disgusted or displeased, they are just expected to be treated like royalty. If you're used to eating at a 5 star restaurant everyday, then someone takes you to a shitty chinese restaurant, you won't like it that much either, but if it's all you have you will deal with it and start to like it.

They fuck ugly men now if they have some money, even if he looks like a gremlin. Women are built to fuck their looks match and below without being disgusted or displeased, they are just expected to be treated like royalty. If you're used to eating at a 5 star restaurant everyday, then someone takes you to a shitty chinese restaurant, you won't like it that much either, but if it's all you have you will deal with it and start to like it.
its evolution they are designed to seek out the strongest man with the best genes that is the most attractive

fakecel tbh. literally denied a girl

its evolution they are designed to seek out the strongest man with the best genes that is the most attractive
So are men. We're designed to seek the hottest most fertile hourglass shaped figure woman. But now we are desperate enough to fuck ugly fat women and old women and enjoy it, even though in the past fat and old women were unfuckable. So why is it ok for men not to follow their evolution, but women suddenly need to follow their evolution?

If she wanted my cock she would have asked me out

no dude, a fact you have to accept is that men are the ones who ask girls out. you did that and then pussied out.

you fucked up

no dude, a fact you have to accept is that men are the ones who ask girls out. you did that and then pussied out.

you fucked up
Like I said, she would probably friendzone me. If she liked me she would have suggested going to her house intead of coffee

Like I said, she would probably friendzone me. If she liked me she would have suggested going to her house intead of coffee

a girl isnt going to just invite you to her house on the 1st date. christ dude your a mentalcel.

a girl isnt going to just invite you to her house on the 1st date. christ dude your a mentalcel.
Regardless, it would have gone to shit. I was planning to take her for coffee then do something and end up banging her which wouldn't have worked since you can't pull first date sex as a 21 year old virgin

Regardless, it would have gone to shit. I was planning to take her for coffee then do something and end up banging her which wouldn't have worked since you can't pull first date sex as a 21 year old virgin

pure cope, you dont know what would have happened because you pussied out.

If you're used to eating at a 5 star restaurant everyday, then someone takes you to a shitty chinese restaurant, you won't like it that much either, but if it's all you have you will deal with it and start to like it.

Good analogy, lol.

It wasn't that way 100 years ago, and who knows how it will be in the next 20 years.
I agree things are getting bad. But they were "better" back then because women had no other option. Today the situation is bad because it can be. But I have no ideas on how to solve this :(

I agree things are getting bad. But they were "better" back then because women had no other option. Today the situation is bad because it can be. But I have no ideas on how to solve this :(
Men need more options too, starting with the same rights, privileges, and prison sentencing women have. If they can't use the state to force money out of men through the taxes, then they will have to submit to men and earn it.

This ^

It's not they're fault, it's like telling a guy to stop being attracted to Kate Upton. Inb4 Hurr dur ur ah juust protekkting women hurr durr.

That's because there isn't any "solution" because this isn't a problem. We're the problem, as the sexual marked gets more and more saturated people will become prettier for each generation because women have so much to choose from, in fact I see tinder as a huge step forward in the human species from a developmental standpoint.

That's because there isn't any "solution" because this isn't a problem. We're the problem, as the sexual marked gets more and more saturated people will become prettier for each generation because women have so much to choose from, in fact I see tinder as a huge step forward in the human species from a developmental standpoint.
If men aren't getting sex they will be less productive. Ugly men who were geniuses in the past would have never reproduced or had the will to invent if women only chose men based on looks. Today we wouldn't have light bulbs or internet, but at least everyone would be pretty. Women are very stupid and don't mind sharing the same men, that's why they are degenerates and deserve to be treated the exact same as men at the very least, not superior.

Last edited:
pure cope, you dont know what would have happened because you pussied out.
Well I know for a fact she treated me like shit in the elevator so she never liked me to begin with. I'm a joke to girls

If men aren't getting sex they will be less productive. Ugly men who were geniuses in the past would of never reproduced or had the will to invent if women only chose men based on looks. Today we wouldn't have light bulbs or internet, but at least everyone would be pretty. Women are very stupid and don't mind sharing the same men, that's why they are degenerates and deserve to be treated the exact same as men at the very least, not superior.
Yes we would, for all we know their rejection from women might even have aided them in focusing on their work as it was the only thing that gave them joy in life. And there are attractive geniuses as well, just look at Elon Musk. Being incel doesn't mean that they wouldn't invent things, not every incel chooses to LDAR.

Yes we would, for all we know their rejection from women might even have aided them in focusing on their work as it was the only thing that gave them joy in life. And there are attractive geniuses as well, just look at Elon Musk. Being incel doesn't mean that they wouldn't invent things, not every incel chooses to LDAR.
If your balls are empty it will make it way easier for you to focus and not be distracted. If you are in isolation then you won't have the will to contribute to the society that treated you like crap. I and 90% of the men here would probably be doing something way more productive than being on this website if we were already getting laid. Just because there are a few good looking genius's they are not the majority.

If your balls are empty it will make it way easier for you to focus and not be distracted. If you are in isolation then you won't have the will to contribute to the society that treated you like crap. I and 90% of the men here would probably be doing something way more productive than being on this website if we were fucking bitches. Just because there are a few good looking genius's they are not the majority.
I think this is more of a spectrum to be honest. I retract my previous statement, it was too black and white. What your saying is true in some part, there's gonna be guys that can't think straight if they don't jack off or have sex but there's also people like me that actually find it easier to focus on my hobbies and interest because I have more energy to divert into them that I'm not using on sex.