Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This happened the other day

I think this is more of a spectrum to be honest. I retract my previous statement, it was too black and white. What your saying is true in some part, there's gonna be guys that can't think straight if they don't jack off or have sex but there's also people like me that actually find it easier to focus on my hobbies and interest because I have more energy to divert into them that I'm not using on sex.
That is good for men like you, but other men with high sex drives need a satisfactory outlet for their sexual frustrations. Women have so much power and privileges they feel entitled to ban sex dolls and keep men in the same state because that's what they get off on, they don't care if men are miserable who don't meet their superficial looks standards.

Well I know for a fact she treated me like shit in the elevator so she never liked me to begin with. I'm a joke to girls

or she was mad that you cancelled and she actually did like you?

you dont know she hated you before man.

every girl in college is like that entitled fucking bitches

That's because there isn't any "solution" because this isn't a problem. We're the problem, as the sexual marked gets more and more saturated people will become prettier for each generation because women have so much to choose from, in fact I see tinder as a huge step forward in the human species from a developmental standpoint.
We're the problem, as in, incels are a problem?

or she was mad that you cancelled and she actually did like you?

you dont know she hated you before man.
She has no reason to be mad at me becuase I'm sure she is dating a chad bf that mogs me to oblivion so she would feel superior to me and hate me for being a subhuman

She has no reason to be mad at me becuase I'm sure she is dating a chad bf that mogs me to oblivion so she would feel superior to me and hate me for being a subhuman

you are doing a lot of mental gymnastics to obsolve yourself from the fact u fucked up by cancelling your date

We're the problem, as in, incels are a problem?
From a genetic standpoint we're a problem that has to be eliminated, if we breed we'll just create more incels.

From a genetic standpoint we're a problem that has to be eliminated, if we breed we'll just create more incels.
I can agree with this. Thats why I think arranged marriage and the idea that women should marry their looks match are horrible ideas because that way more ugly people are born. And its hell to be rejected all your life!!1!

I can agree with this. Thats why I think arranged marriage and the idea that women should marry their looks match are horrible ideas because that way more ugly people are born. And its hell to be rejected all your life!!1!
Agreed, we just need to accept that we have to keep our genes to yourselves.

So are men. We're designed to seek the hottest most fertile hourglass shaped figure woman. But now we are desperate enough to fuck ugly fat women and old women and enjoy it, even though in the past fat and old women were unfuckable. So why is it ok for men not to follow their evolution, but women suddenly need to follow their evolution?
men need to spread their seed as far as possible, as they dont have to carry the child. women are the ones that have to be picky

men need to spread their seed as far as possible, as they dont have to carry the child. women are the ones that have to be picky
If they are so picky then why do they fuck dozens of men? Shouldn't they make their choice with one man and stick with it? Men can only seriously commit to a woman once or twice, why would they waste their commitment, effort, and emotional energy on a woman that is old and used, that wouldn't give him the time of day in her best years majorly because his looks. Women are free to play the "I want the best genetic DNA" game all they want, but the consequences are the chads will never commit to them and in the future neither will high t beta males who don't like being cucked. So their final options will be limited to beta cucks or being alone or being dykes. They can role the dice and hop on the chad cock carousel, but more women lose than win the chad over. They will be left old and used and financial provider men will see them as much less valuable for long term commitment.