Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This hit me like a brick

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
Adulthood is understanding why Shrek wanted to be left alone

Also how do i post pictures, I can only post links, Its originally a pic with a comment.

Shrek was high iq ogre

Thats why i asked why i cant put images in, Then the thing would be better understood, Also yes Shrek was a cel before he made an ogre family, But that was in the middle ages if that was now it would have been brutal for him

Also this is about how society is and why he wanted to be alone, He was hated

Also how do i post pictures, I can only post links, Its originally a pic with a comment.
sneaky bastard you only can ask one question create another thread for it dont be a woman :feelswhat:

Its all ogre now, I live alone in my swamp for eons to come only to be forgotted

Are you in high school?
22 years old Have tried college, Was brutally lonely then theres the basic schools where you find your looksgroup same as in college, My ps3 was my best friend there, BRUTAL! This was in 2017 when i was bluepilled but began understanding something is wrong.

22 years old Have tried college, Was brutally lonely then theres the basic schools where you find your looksgroup
I bet you were majoring in some kind of computer science :p

I'm going there next year and I will probably end up being brutally lonely like you did too

I bet you were majoring in some kind of computer science :p

I'm going there next year and I will probably end up being brutally lonely like you did too
You can ps5maxx in your room after class i guess, And no i originally applied for cosplay but i was too ugly and my anxiety was hell, Was before i was medicated, Then i went total beta and cried to change class then it was computer stuff

Last edited:
You can ps5maxx in your room after class i guess
Would be a waste of time, I'd rather browse this forum to procrastinate while studying, that would be more beneficial since I can talk to incles :hax:

Would be a waste of time, I'd rather browse this forum to procrastinate while studying, that would be more beneficial since I can talk to incles :hax:
Ye, Maybe gain some friends too! On the forum of course.

It's impossible to make a friend irl after high school
Online my dude, Vidya, Comment sections, Online art, Stuff like that and of course this board filled to the brim with manlets no one wants

BECOME AN ONLINE PERSONALITY! :hax:
I have no plans on going ER, Even tho i dont like this society much because it doesnt like me, I prefer my freedom
and guns are unavailable so wouldnt happen anyway.

Even tho i dont like this society much because it doesnt like me, I prefer my freedom
and guns are unavailable so wouldnt happen anyway.
If you're really broken from your past terrible experiences in real life you would be pushed into doing it. Many people don't have the guts simply because they weren't treated bad enough to the point where they don't see freedom anymore.

If you're really broken from your past terrible experiences in real life you would be pushed into doing it. Many people don't have the guts simply because they weren't treated bad enough to the point where they don't see freedom anymore.
Ye but its kinda pointless, Ruin your image even more, Plus you loose your freedom, And your now also seen as a mass murderer, Plus the people he killed was ricecels mostly so i wouldnt say hes an image for asiacels really, Besides im not an angry guy, I accept its how genetics are and would rather just enjoy my copes, I dont have the psychopathic ability to go through with murder, So no im staying right here at home, Listening to music or gaming, Im not hateful like that, I get that some people are pushed to the brim but they give us inkwells a bad name and makes it harder for people to like uglies due to the fear of being murdered by us if more and more go ER, Just accept your genetics and LDAR, Theres millions of people in the world, And going ER on like 10 people when its millions in the world wouldnt really do the damage they were hoping for, Just give inkwells a worse name then we got aleredy.

I agree

However, there are shooters besides Rodger that actually neutralized people who had it coming to them. Ethan Crumbley is one of them
Saint cho did alot of damage but still, Murder isnt the answer, Humanity kills eachother everyday, Just look at how people treat eachother in the russo ukraine war happening rn, Cutting off testicles, Crucifying eachother, The world needs more sex and then it need weed legalization so we can all chill the fuck out and have a good time

Before the bullshit happy ending part, the first half of that movie was super relatable. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

What i ment, If you look at the green uniforms they have, Its actually russians castrating an ukrainian soldier

It's illegal where I live too, but I grow it discreetly to get the freshest bud possible
The quickest way to get caught is to say you smoke or grow it, Facepalm

The best shrek is incel shrek, The beginning is good man.
Yeah, especially when he takes off the helmet and she very visibly goes "augh!" So relatable. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Howewer how are you able to have a good time knowing you will die alone in life at 70 or by rope?
Cause I'm high as shits. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Understandable, Legalize!
It's not for some people though. The first time I did it I greened out and had a panic attack because I was lightweight. But I continued smoking it everyday to fit in with the stoner culture and eventually my tolerance is strong enough to get in the sweet spot by smoking only half a joint

It's not for some people though. The first time I did it I greened out and had a panic attack because I was lightweight. But I continued smoking it everyday to fit in with the stoner culture and eventually my tolerance is strong enough to get in the sweet spot by smoking only half a joint
Leftovers are always nice man!

Leftovers are always nice man!

:p

I was like wondering if ive read this before and then it turned out to be a picture and did you post my face somewhere else too?
I posted your avatar twice, yeah.