Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This hoe is only 28

Would still brutally rape and beat up :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

not one click

Stinky hippie cunt. :feelswhat:

long face fuckhole:lul::lul::lul:

What kind of alien is that :feelspuke:

In the comments most soydditors rate her 4-5 but some guy said 10 jfl

She looks like a horse.

She SMVmogs this entire forum combined. Chad is currently facefucking this horse-human hybrid as we speak.

Jfl imagine she was a man, she’d be posting here. I hate this world often :reeeeee:

It's all about genetics though. Lifestyle is a cope. I'm 27, but look gross (as if I'm 35, I think). Never drunk or smoked in my life.
She doesn't look that bad, tbh, looks better than me.
If you have shitty facial bones, it's nearly impossible to look like your age, you'll always look older than you are. It's because your skin needs support. Look at people with small jaws (just like me), for instance, they look fatter or/and older than they actually are.

Last edited:
thats a tranny man jfl

It's all about genetics though. Lifestyle is a cope. I'm 27, but look gross (as if I'm 35, I think). Never drunk or smoked in my life.
She doesn't look that bad, tbh, looks better than me.
If you have shitty facial bones, it's nearly impossible to look like your age, you'll always look older than you are. It's because your skin needs support. Look at people with small jaws (just like me), for instance, they look fatter or/and older than they actually are.
Ye I noticed that event. My dad is older than his brother by like 5 years but his brother looks like 15 years older than him. Dude doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol or any of that shit. Life happens ig

She can apply to be my girlfriend under my signature link

Perrhaps I will consider her if she puts in the effort.

Based:society::society::society::society::society: enjoy your panties while they are fresh, you can probably still smell her pussy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
These toilets are so slutty I can’t control my raging boners theh give me i will go coom on my slutty mothers old bikini she threw away and i took it all for myself:feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: especially those tiny thongs she is such a bimbo :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
You have discord?

Btw, she's a foid, ofc. But I mean, we shouldn't be like normies, foids and Chads, we shouldn't mock someone just due to their looks purely.

White women are absolutely fucking hideous as they age. They're way overrated in looks but even reaching 45 I see old white roasts with grey hair, looking 80+...My grandmother is 80+ with no grey/white, full head of hair & looks 50ish in white woman years lmfao

Is she a Slav??

23949.jpg
mogs me, over for aussiecels

If she ate a bit and not looked like a total fucking anorexic she wouldnt look so bad.

Saved by that X chromosome again. I have seen her literal looksmatches (same frenchie phenotype and all) and they're all in rope territory.

She still can attract thousands of simps on soycial media and make good cash on OF. Meanwhile her looksmatch is our incel saint.
B6a

Last edited:
She looks like an Asian 58 year old. In equivalency. :feelskek:

Is she retarded or something?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:based make more posts about mom panties to trigger IT fags:feelskek: and brocel i just stole a couple of panties from a 23 y/o becky from the terrace :feelsLSD:
Send pics in DM

[UWSL][UWSL]At least she has large tits. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Looks pretty young to me.

48 years olds look like they're 69.

Imagine having progeria and still being more desirable as a foid

Methamphetamines? :feelsEhh: