Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is a """foreveralone""" womens' reddit account.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
https://www.reddit.com/user/autumnwolfmoon89

Nothing new here. Spamming nudes and going on depression, social anxiety, and the raised by narcissist sub that I would've been able to relate to if sluts wouldn't push their nonsense on the place. Ohh look, i'm lonely, time to get some validation by posting pics and selling my dirty underwear to people.

I hope she regrets trying to seek validation online. Those pictures will be up on the internet for all to see, forever now. If only we could tie those pictures to her real-life identity.

I hope she regrets trying to seek validation online. Those pictures will be up on the internet for all to see, forever now. If only we could tie those pictures to her real-life identity.

Their Instagram is also posted here alot. They have a face pic up there as well. I sure hope this slut is exposed to its family. LOL.

Disgusting. Lmao @ her asking why she's still single at 28. The boyos must've roasted her because all the comments were removed under that post lulz.

"Some pathetic man on reddit told me my boobs were disgusting, I don't care......my body is beautiful I'll show everyone"

This shit writes itself. Lmao

WTF this cunt is over 30 and still doing this shit? Pathetic.

Disgusting. Lmao @ her asking why she's still single at 28. The boyos must've roasted her because all the comments were removed under that post lulz.

Correct! I started the brigade ;)

"Some pathetic man on reddit told me my boobs were disgusting, I don't care......my body is beautiful I'll show everyone"

This shit writes itself. Lmao

Lol, it was me and the braincels gang. Comedic shit right there.

I've honestly seen worse... In my own damn family. Much older than 30. I can't say anything though.

when a girl is too old to get chad and has to settle for normies this is the "depression" she goes through

Her life story:

Started having sex at 10yo. Always wanted to land a Chad but her horse face and ugly tits never let her. She thought Chad would have a real relationship with her, but he just fucked her because she was easy and would do degrading things like ass to mouth. Now she hit the wall and wants to kill herself because Chad will never want her.

You don't know much about women do you? Women never mature past the middle-school mindset.

Female "depression" is a joke.
"omg gais i have depressan and socul anxiet pls look at my nudes"

They must have struck a nerve because she started posting in William Tell Hoeverture mode. She is super fucking gross.

"Foreveralone" for a woman is only getting 1,000 likes on their duckface selfies.

this fucking worthless whore is a disgrace someone needs to dox her find her friends, family work and expose her for the filthy cunt she is

Femail depressssssion is rael gais!!! How can a grill life without Chads cawk?

I posted this before. Ugly cunt, now she's turning this post into validation currency.

Don't worry, almost all whores who post nudes with faces are deeply troubled and unhappy. They cope like crazy. Guaranteed she has zero friends IRL and the ones she does have call her a slut and a whore and she cries herself to sleep at night.

I wonder how much validation and acceptance i'd get for posting my nudes on reddit

female = life on tutorial mode

i never understood why literally all females do this on their reddit, you can easily scroll through their profiles and find either nudes or pictures of them.

i never understood why literally all females do this on their reddit, you can easily scroll through their profiles and find either nudes or pictures of them.
Because they'll do anything for attention.

We need to maintain the “no females” policy to prevent this forum from getting tainted.

Wow, this is a disgusting bitch. And it's ethnic, no less. Why are ethnic whores always the most depraved and wicked bitches?

LOL SHE'S OVER 30

The wall could be true actually...

Female depression = Chad didn't ravage me tonight. AWALT.

Oh one of those pathetic cunts that’s all “I’M A WITCH LOL”.

Translation: “I’m a bitter used-up roastie who fantasizes about having special magic powers as a coping mechanism for chads hurting me in the past”.

The fuck is wrong with her fingers?

I commented on some cuck's post that you cannot be friends with a "crush", and a couple of femoids responded that you could and that they are. One is asexual LOL. The other will almost certainly not be FA. Of course you can be friends with a crush if you're a femoid, they'll probably fuck you at some point lol.

She's looking for a sugar daddy now LOL

fucking "lonely" women enrage me