Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is coming in really late but I tried to listen to some of the guys on here and tried to ask a girl out again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm 15 so some guys here think I'm not trying hard enough. Before the quarantine started I was walking around the town I live in and I saw a girl sitting on a bench by herself. I went up to talk to her and she looked at me and said "If your going to try to ask me out f off I'm busy." then she pulled out her phone and said "Your ugly anyway." Honestly I'm lucky she didn't try and have me arrested.

WAS SHE A FUCKIN NIGGER OP

If it wasn't in the cuck states of america, i would waste my primary defendant condition as a minor who can't get arrested and punch her in the face until she got crippled and lower her SMV to juggernaut status.

In that situation you need to whip out your magnum dong.

If you are on this site, chances are it's over.

WAS SHE A FUCKIN NIGGER OP
No she was white.
If it wasn't in the cuck states of america, i would waste my primary defendant condition as a minor who can't get arrested and punch her in the face until she got crippled and lower her SMV to juggernaut status.
I'm in america so that wouldn't work.
In that situation you need to whip out your magnum dong.
But I don't have a monster condom.

THIS DUDE IS 15 FFS point me to the oldcel section

Sorry dude, your face is probably ugly, there's no hope. Welcome to the lonely club

I mean you're 15 I don't know who's telling you to cold approach. Just try talk to the people in your class and be as social/extraverted as you can possibly be.

If you develop a crush on someone than ask them out or you'll regret not doing it even if the result is 99.9% certain.

Why not spend it groping whores?

This, you should be on snapchat not here.
People in my high school had even tried to get me to use social media at a few points in time and like the dumb fuck I am I didn't.

Since i wasn't interested I just thought of it as a waste of time and useless.

I'm 15 so some guys here think I'm not trying hard enough. Before the quarantine started I was walking around the town I live in and I saw a girl sitting on a bench by herself. I went up to talk to her and she looked at me and said "If your going to try to ask me out f off I'm busy." then she pulled out her phone and said "Your ugly anyway." Honestly I'm lucky she didn't try and have me arrested.
If you’re 15 what you mainly need to focus on doing is building up your social circle. Your social circle is everything, you don’t meet girls by approaching random girls on the street, you meet them at parties and social events. The older you get the harder it will be for you to make new friends.

If you’re 15 what you mainly need to focus on doing is building up your social circle. Your social circle is everything, you don’t meet girls by approaching random girls on the street, you meet them at parties and social events. The older you get the harder it will be for you to make new friends.

If you’re ugly nobody wants you at parties and social events. Chances are even if you do get invited nobody will interact with you.

I mean you're 15 I don't know who's telling you to cold approach. Just try talk to the people in your class and be as social/extraverted as you can possibly be.

If you develop a crush on someone than ask them out or you'll regret not doing it even if the result is 99.9% certain.
This, you should be on snapchat not here.
I keep hearing this advice but it doesn't work. No girl is willing to talk to me and guys are tearing each other apart over anything. Social media is not going to help me chads are everywhere on there. It doesn't work for the normies at my high school and it won't work for me.
If you’re ugly nobody wants you at parties and social events. Chances are even if you do get invited nobody will interact with you.
Exactly this. I've gone to parties and tried to interact with people and they don't want me around.

I keep hearing this advice but it doesn't work. No girl is willing to talk to me and guys are tearing each other apart over anything. Social media is not going to help me chads are everywhere on there. It doesn't work for the normies at my high school and it won't work for me.

Im in highschool don’t even bother messaging girls on snap/insta they already have guys in their dms who are probably far better looking than you. If normies can’t get them then its over for you.
Exactly this. I've gone to parties and tried to interact with people and they don't want me around.

Its just not the environment for an ugly person you’ll just feel uncomfortable the whole time and people will just think “he shouldn’t be here”. Then again at least you went to a party I never went or been invited to one : (

Last edited:
keep hearing this advice but it doesn't work. No girl is willing to talk to me and guys are tearing each other apart over anything.
Like in class? If you sit near people especially in group settings you just end up talking. I'm probably more unattractive than you and in College and that's what tends to happen to me.

In high school even moreso though I was like a class clown sort of figure. I never even got invited to parties like you did or really invited anywhere. I still talked to people and made friendly acquaintances though.

People would give me their numbers or ask for mine when we signed yearbooks but it was never nothing than more than a few texts exchanged. I had a bad habit of never wanting to initiate anything I probably should've tried to force my way into hanging out with people after school.

Im in highschool don’t even bother messaging girls on snap/insta they already have guys in their dms
I think the advice is related to trying to increase your status/following on social media not just orbit random girls lol.

I think the advice is related to trying to increase your status/following on social media not just orbit random girls lol.

Good luck trying to increase your social media following when you are ugly. Why do you think most of the people here don’t have it?

I’ve said this a million times on here but if you are a sub 8 NEVER NEVER NEVER cold approach. Always warm approach. It’s a cliche but you have to build up some type of social circle that includes as many females as possible. Maybe get a job somewhere that employs a lot of girls your age.

Good luck; and remember if you are a 2/10 truecel then you might as well not even try.

Do you have any friends?

cuckolded grey advice. what op needs to focus on is looksmaxxing as hard as possible. ASCENSION THROUGH CHADHOOD

cuckolded grey advice. what op needs to focus on is looksmaxxing as hard as possible. ASCENSION THROUGH CHADHOOD
True but looksmaxxing can be done at any time, social-status maxing will only get harder

Good luck trying to increase your social media following when you are ugly. Why do you think most of the people here don’t have it?
Yeah I'm not saying it's easy or doable but that's the goal and interacting with people from school not just using it as an orbiting device.

And I don't know there were uglier people than me while I was in high school with social media. I think a lot of people here tend to think and act a certain way regardless.
He should already be doing that. Any softlooksmaxxing maybe some hormone stuff. Obviously not surgeries but he can start looking into it.

Last edited:
True but looksmaxxing can be done at any time, social-status maxing will only get harder
just looksmax at 35 theory
nah not at 35. But this nigga’s 15 he’s got a lot of time left before aging ruins his looks (unless he starts balding prematurely like me, in which case he never had a chance).

Yeah I'm not saying it's easy but that's the goal and interacting with other people from school not just using it as an orbiting device.

And I don't know there were uglier people than me while I was in high school with social media. I think a lot of people here tend to think and act a certain way regardless.

He should already be doing that.

Girls in highschool do not what to interact with you if you are ugly. If they do text you back prepare for one word responses and her ghosting you. It’s over for OP if he looksmax and still doesn’t get a gf during highschool.

bmx/skatemaxx. bitches love bmx

Girls in highschool do not what to interact with you if you are ugly. If they do text you back prepare for one word responses and her ghosting you. It’s over for OP if he looksmax and still doesn’t get a gf during highschool.
I don't think OP is that ugly and I don't think many of the teencels are. I'm not saying there isn't a point where that happens, but in general when you're in close proximity to someone over the course of a semester you will talk/interact with them. I'm only a few years removed from high school.

You should also always be light and teasing in interactions. You can say it's being a jester, but it is what it is. If you can't bring your looks since your not chad/chadlite than you have bring something else to table.

You shouldn't invest in text interactions more than the other person.

What you said is mostly true except increasing looks after high school. Only on the condition that you are social, interact, and talk to people. If you just sit in class and never say a word than no it doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited:
You're 15? How old was the foid that you approached?

>I'm 15

Stopped reading there,sorry nothing against you,I just can't empathize with people that are that young.

I don't think OP is that ugly and I don't think many of the teencels are. I'm not saying there isn't a point where that happens, but in general when you're in close proximity to someone over the course of a semester you will talk/interact with them. I'm only a few years removed from high school.

You should also always be light and teasing in interactions. You can say it's being a jester, but it is what it is. If you can't bring your looks since your not chad/chadlite than you have bring something else to table.

You shouldn't invest in text interactions more than the other person.

What you said is mostly true except increasing looks after high school. Only on the condition that you are social, interact, and talk to people. If you just sit in class and never say a word than no it doesn't really mean anything.

OP is ugly like the rest of us thats why he is here. What you are basically saying is just have good social skills which I agree with but they won’t help you that much if you don’t have the looks. Im in highschool right now and I used to talk to people all the time and make them laugh, but at the end of the day I still went home alone with no friends or girlfriend. It’s all about looks especially with highschool girls.

You can make social connections and friends even if you are ugly. But going to parties, banging chicks, getting a girlfriend, just doesn't work. You might be able to go to a party and no one will tell you to leave but no one will want you there and everyone will be banging by the end of the night and then they wont even be aware you exist. You could also talk to girls casually in class or at work but once they sense you have any romantic/sexual intent they will shut you down.

Looks are your money in this sexual marketplace. If you want to ascend you need to looksmaxx. You might be able to just by chance get a chick with lots and lots of time and jestermaxxing, but why do that when you could spend 1/2 the time looksmaxxing and get 5x the results. Looks are not only your sexual capital, they are part of your social capital as well. Getting jobs, making friends, talking to people, doing just about anything with other people, will be made easier and more beneficial if you look better.

You are young so looksmaxxing will be very effective if you do it.

Why's that?

Because you're fucking 15 and I'm 24,the words "is over" and "incel" mean drastically different things for you and me,you're not even close to being finished,I am.

Because you're fucking 15 and I'm 24,the words "is over" and "incel" mean drastically different things for you and me,you're not even close to being finished,I am.

Age doesn’t matter. If you are unable to form any sort of relationship in highschool its over. You are way behind your peers in experience and there is nothing to change that.

Age doesn’t matter.

Yes it does,that's what the agepill is about,you sound like a bluepilled simp.

Believe or not there's people that are losers on High School and get normal at college,they're called late bloomers,I have 0 empathy for a 15 y/o "incel" unless you are severely desfigured people that young shouldn't really be here.

OP, I'm 19, almost 20.

Don't listen to anyone else. Your age doesn't invalidate your experiences. If you have good reason to believe that you are irredeemable, that you are destined for permavirginity, you belong here.

I wish I was blackpilled at 15. I wish I had this support network at 15.
Yes it does,that's what the agepill is about,you sound like a bluepilled simp.

Jfl

OP is ugly like the rest of us thats why he is here. What you are basically saying is just have good social skills which I agree with but they won’t help you that much if you don’t have the looks. Im in highschool right now and I used to talk to people all the time and make them laugh, but at the end of the day I still went home alone with no friends or girlfriend. It’s all about looks especially with highschool girls.
The point where you're ugly enough to never have people talk to you is different from the point to be incel. Most people here are 3-4s. Not 2/10 or below and that's quite as well same rarity as Chads.

Im in highschool right now and I used to talk to people all the time and make them laugh, but at the end of the day I still went home alone with no friends or girlfriend. It’s all about looks especially with highschool girls.
Well that's fine but what I'm saying is if you DONT make an effort to talk to people, be social,and build a social circle then you can't say it's over once by the time you graduate high school.

You can be above-average in looks like 6 and just sit in class quiet and graduate high school a KHHV without a GF.

Obviously they care about looks, but in real life there always needs to be some sort of interaction and exposure (social status) helps odds.

My only theory for success is to go to India where most people are sub5. But many incels are too high inhib to actually do something like that or are phsically unable to (like me).

I am sorry that happened to you. I'm 40 and sub-4 and I stopped approaching foids. I just refuse to do it. I was in the hundreds and I wasn't even getting fake numbers.

At least you are 15 so you can still grow. Proteinmaxx. I wish I was taller even if it didn't get me laid. Being tall just commands more respect in life. Short men get no respect even from other men. Look at Saint Bagelboss. Its been over for him forever; at least he is completely based. I hope he is better from his stroke. He was so anxious and high stress all of the time that I can't even imagine what life is like for him now that this China virus shit is going down. He's in NYC too IIRC

OP, I'm 19, almost 20.

Don't listen to anyone else. Your age doesn't invalidate your experiences. If you have good reason to believe that you are irredeemable, that you are destined for permavirginity, you belong here.

I wish I was blackpilled at 15. I wish I had this support network at 15.
We all know there are people dragged here that shouldn't be. I've read quite a lot of "goodbye posts" on incel communities on reddit and all from very young guys that are usually decently tall and white. Usually at or below 18 young.

At 15 years old a sizable portion of him and his peers could be classified as incels many that won't end up that way.

I don't have sour grapes if someone isn't meant to be an incel then let them escape it as soon as they can. It will happen eventually anyways. It just invalidates the community if they go elsewhere tell everyone they got a GF and then retroactively believe that inceldom isnt a thing and just held them back for years.

We all know there are people dragged here that shouldn't be. I've read quite a lot of "goodbye posts" on incel communities on reddit and all from very young guys that are usually decently tall and white. Usually at or below 18 young.

At 15 years old a sizable portion of him and his peers could be classified as incels many that won't end up that way.

I don't have sour grapes if someone isn't meant to be an incel then let them escape it as soon as they can. It will happen eventually anyways. It just invalidates the community if they go elsewhere tell everyone they got a GF and then retroactively believe that inceldom isnt a thing and just held them back for years.

Is OP tall and white?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back