Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is coming in really late but I tried to listen to some of the guys on here and tried to ask a girl out again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Was that the second time you saw her?

Last edited:
I'm 15 so some guys here think I'm not trying hard enough. Before the quarantine started I was walking around the town I live in and I saw a girl sitting on a bench by herself. I went up to talk to her and she looked at me and said "If your going to try to ask me out f off I'm busy." then she pulled out her phone and said "Your ugly anyway." Honestly I'm lucky she didn't try and have me arrested.
Ok you are 15 years old.

Don't listen to any male delusion, girls are the one doing the asking, cold aproach will never work not even for chad, you get girlfriends if they are from your social circle, never cold approach that is very retarded.

The best you could do now is mewing, sleep, don't be fat so don't eat carbs, not much more, rest is up to genetics.

Last edited:
Beta response :feelsseriously:
What was I supposed to do? Insult her and flip out and get arrested? And I already knew she would say something like that so it didn't bother me.

What was I supposed to do? Insult her and flip out and get arrested? And I already knew she would say something like that so it didn't bother me.
Literally anything besides what you said. If a guy said what she said to you would you say "ok" too? Also you definitely wouldn't have gotten arrested for insulting her back JFL.

Literally anything besides what you said. If a guy said what she said to you would you say "ok" too? Also you definitely wouldn't have gotten arrested for insulting her back JFL.
Well there is a difference. If I did that to a guy no one would care but with a girl I could have some idiot step in and try to defend her.

Well there is a difference. If I did that to a guy no one would care but with a girl I could have some idiot step in and try to defend her.
You're thinking about it too hard lol no one would give a shit

Last edited:
Just saying OK and walking away was the best thing to do, there is no point in insulting everyone back, its just a waste of your time. Not gonna change anything. Its just pointless. Saying OK and walking away was the best option. Insulting and arguing with foids is like insulting and arguing with an iguana

If you are on this site, chances are it's over.
OP, I'm 19, almost 20.

Don't listen to anyone else. Your age doesn't invalidate your experiences. If you have good reason to believe that you are irredeemable, that you are destined for permavirginity, you belong here.

I wish I was blackpilled at 15. I wish I had this support network at 15

If you’re 15 what you mainly need to focus on doing is building up your social circle. Your social circle is everything, you don’t meet girls by approaching random girls on the street, you meet them at parties and social events. The older you get the harder it will be for you to make new friends.

Seems over op ngl

Dude, your prophecy is self fulfilling. Cold approach, clubs, parties and tinder are chadlite minimum territories.
Of course if you are an abomination, nothing will help. But if not, being acquaintances will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back