Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is for retards of 20 without girlfriend.

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Digga you're in your 20s and you don't have a girlfriend that means you are ugly asf and you scare and you drove bitches away with your face. Just stop copeing with that fact that you will find someone in the near future because it's over for you. Majority of relationship start when you're 10 and that's the moat beautiful thing because both are without money and betabux card cannot be played here but when you are in your 20s bitches and her family will be like "so what's your job" what I'm trying to say dating over 20 is betabuxing and a beta move. If you are in your 20s and you are single that means no one will cannot love you for who you are but they will love you for money and things but that's not love that's betabuxing.

You will gonna die alone.

Digga you're in your 20s and you don't have a girlfriend that means you are ugly asf and you scare and you drove bitches away with your face. Just stop copeing with that fact that you will find someone in the near future because it's over for you. Majority of relationship start when you're 10 and that's the moat beautiful thing because both are without money and betabux card cannot be played here but when you are in your 20s bitches and her family will be like "so what's your job" what I'm trying to say dating over 20 is betabuxing and a beta move. If you are in your 20s and you are single that means no one will cannot love you for who you are but they will love you for money and things but that's not love that's betabuxing.

and in some cases you can't even do betabuxxing
at least some of you CAN betabuxx

Based af.
Real relationship begins in young age when the boy and girl both are young and inexperienced. They don't care about money, social status, intelligence etc. They only love each other for who they are. Just be first is indeed the most brutal pill. I wish I could ask my first crush out, if she hadn't called me her big brother:fuk::fuk:

Relationships are supposed to happen naturally. Like heedandsucceed said, if you need to hire a dating coach its over for you. I would go further than that and say that if women have never approached you and had crushes on you then it never started

My thing is I was born alone I will die alone. Everything in between for me in that middle is an illusion.

D6b
Noooo I am a KHHVFT virgin but not an inkel stop saying bhad things about qwinz you inkel that's why you inkel @AdvocateDoogystylecel:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::soy::soy::soy::feels:

Everybody dies alone.

At least if I get burned in a pile of corpses I wouldn't die alone

Digga you're in your 20s and you don't have a girlfriend that means you are ugly asf and you scare and you drove bitches away with your face.
not true it is because I am mentally deranged :feelsUgh::society:

If I was NT I would've never ended up here :feelsUgh::society:

but you are right it is beyond over :worryfeels::society:

Your born alone you die alone. :feelsokman: