Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is honestly how i feel rn

Levcel

Levcel

High T
-
i can looksamx my way all the way to probably psl6 hopefully ( not brag as i am nowhere near psl 6 JFL)

however i wont lose my viriginity

i am too mentally fucked

every hole has been used up and i don't wanna experience that

i jsut want a cute young virigin to wife , have kids and grow old with ngl

however if loooksmaxxing is sucessful im gonna fuck with these foids adn ruin their lives

If you can looksmaxx to 6 you mog me I can looksmaxx to 5 maximum and that includes surgery.

Tenor

Women like that are one in a million these days brocel.

I think a normie can live a causal normie life with a normie girlfriend with 70k income. 6 figures they live freely if they are not materialistic into luxury. granted they work at most 50 hr a week at most
fock wrong thread lmao

Last edited:
there is an old proverb where i live and it goes something like this " when you take your bride , you aint taking a virgin"

i can looksamx my way all the way to probably psl6 hopefully ( not brag as i am nowhere near psl 6 JFL)

however i wont lose my viriginity

i am too mentally fucked

every hole has been used up and i don't wanna experience that

however if loooksmaxxing is sucessful im gonna fuck with these foids adn ruin their lives
Would you settle for a girl who only fucked less than 5 guys?

Would you settle for a girl who only fucked less than 5 guys?
any girl ngl

i am not volcel
there is an old proverb where i live and it goes something like this " when you take your bride , you aint taking a virgin"
damn, blavkpilled place where u live xD
View attachment 344541
Women like that are one in a million these days brocel.
ik man its absolutely suifuel
If you can looksmaxx to 6 you mog me I can looksmaxx to 5 maximum and that includes surgery.
5psl is good enough but wont be for long bro

I thought you said you dont want to experience a drilled hole. That you want a vvirgin and be a family man?
I thought you said you dont want to experience a drilled hole. That you want a vvirgin and be a family man?
ahh, didnt read the last part. So i guess you would fock them all, until you find one who is a virgin?

ahh, didnt read the last part. So i guess you would fock them all, until you find one who is a virgin?
thats ideal bro however i will take whatever i can get

thats ideal bro however i will take whatever i can get
Im sure if you look hard enough you can find yourself a nice woman, especially if you have 6 psl potential. But the problem with the virgin is that youwill most likely need to do so young to minimize age gap, or else you must compensate, but i guess lots of women are into older men

Im sure if you look hard enough you can find yourself a nice woman, especially if you have 6 psl potential. But the problem with the virgin is that youwill most likely need to do so young to minimize age gap, or else you must compensate
ye man i guess

i plan on keeping my prime until my 50s ( i found a way and its all about collagen and fatt pads and having hight and hgh)

so hopefully it will work out

its a shame i have to pay through my nose to get this while chad wakes up and thats it

i can looksamx my way all the way to probably psl6
Didn't read after that line.

Go to looksmax.org this place is strictly for the Sub4s permavirgins.

ye man i guess

i plan on keeping my prime until my 50s ( i found a way and its all about collagen and fatt pads and having hight and hgh)

so hopefully it will work out

its a shame i have to pay through my nose to get this while chad wakes up and thats it
how old are you ? 50s is far ahead

Didn't read after that line.

Go to looksmax.org this place is strictly for the Sub4s permavirgins.

I think this needs to be emphasized. Too many teen fakecels on this site that have never made a move on women and pretend to be incel then get pussy thrown at them when they reach college. Fakecels irk me so much

i am 16 lol
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you should read blackpill and redpill and yuh. these forums are hate forums, you will get jaded unless you are high iq and good self control to navigate these waters

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
you should read blackpill and redpill and yuh. these forums are hate forums, you will get jaded unless you are high iq and good self control to navigate these waters
ye ik man

i have already expoerineced hell i need somewhere to vent ngl