Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is how a 6 looks like

Normies can be bluepilled and virtue signalling. Maybe the compliments are genuine, but still, on a purely orthodox lookism basis, he's 5/10 to me.
So if 2 minor deficiencies make this man 5/10 that makes lachowski a 5/10 too since his lower third is not that strong and his forward growth is shit what the fuck is this logic 2 minor problems don't make a man average if his other features are strong enough. I heard some lookism fags saying christian bale is a 5 too because of his midface even though he probably fucked hundreads of stacies god lookism is so cancer

That jaw could cut me in half.

Holy shit if this guy is 6/10 then how the fuck are males above 8 supposed to look fuuuuuck its so over for everyone.
View attachment 172951
MV5BMjA5NTE4NTE5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyOTY5Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

images

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

9e517d1ce0cc3fc0888869f60ed80634--chace-crawford-eyebrows.jpg

if thats a 6 then im in negative numbers

Mogs me from mars to sirius

I AM a decimal point

I would find it hard to fine a girl attractive if she touched a brown thing like this. Sorry browncels.

On the plus side, once you corrupt them, many whites will no longer be interested.

This guy ain't good enough then I have no chance

truerateme usually overrates every woman and white guy by 2-3 points and underrates everyone else

I would find it hard to fine a girl attractive if she touched a brown thing like this. Sorry browncels.

On the plus side, once you corrupt them, many whites will no longer be interested.
stormfrontcel

yeah if foids are rating chad at a 6 now then imagine how bad normies have it.

stormfrontcel
Not anymore, their security certificate hasn't functioned the past coupled months, can't connect :(

What is wrong with wanting beautiful brown American heroes to make Wakanda real?

If this guy is a 6 then I'm -1.

On true rateme they rate on a 7/7 scale because they think 8+ is reserved for models