Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee this is how big instagram thots ego's are actually

meanwhile the only thing her male looksmatch is smashing is the pavement after his skyscraper jump.

She needs to go ahead and put her fakeup back on

Gas chambers. NOW!

REEEEEE off with her head!

instagram famous JFL

she'd be making much more if she was just a regular hooker tbh.
expiration date is the same anyway.

images

Guillotine this whore and please let me be the one to let go of the rope

is she supposed to be funny? shit is just sad. she isnt anything special from what i seeing.

Her looksmatch in famous in school for being bullied.

:feelswow:In which world can this horrid vulgar insufferable disgusting creature refer to herself as a famous instagram personality?
Please somebody, wake me up already!
It...:feelsbadman:just...:feelscry:can't...be. :feelsrope:

Her looksmatch is 5'2 curry mixed noodle cell with 3 inch wrists

holy fucking ER fuel someone please go paddock on all these insta thots. Its funny how she would even bring up fragile male ego when her ego is through the fucking roof, bragging about fucking athletes and guys with more money than most people will ever have.

>11 athletes

She has fucked many more. Rule of thumb is you add a couple more to the number they admit.

>Only reason I don't wanna talk about my history with men I'm dating...

Stopped listening after this. High number count is disgusting to men. Every other excuse she vomits is female cope.

4/10 without makeup. 0/10 personality. "Instagram famous" is 99% your willingness to stick your ass as close to the lens as possible.

4/10 without makeup. 0/10 personality. "Instagram famous" is 99% your willingness to stick your ass as close to the lens as possible.
hahahahahahah

She's kinda cute, but fuck that attitude.

Disgusting, what’s more disgusting is there are actually men giving this stuck up bitch attention.

from her instagram:

IxLjiCU.jpg

talks about how she once fucked 3 guys in a week and got a yeast infection (im assuming they're all 6'4"+, tattooed, NW0, and analed her too)
talks about how she loves to get choked
read the picture description. apparently foids don't consider it a body if he uses a condom.. holy fucking hell 2018 is a nightmare
this bitch has 4.5m followers.. made up of equal parts guys that want to fuck her, and girls that want to be just like her.. THIS CUMDUMPSTER is influencing an entire GENERATION of FUTURE MOTHERS to be SINGLE USE HOLES!!!

she also made fun of 6ix9ine's small dick in another post.

this bitch is deadass pretty ugly even with makeup.. saw a vid of her wearing basically nothing and has a meh body with saggy skin and tiny tits.. and I couldn't find her chin lmao

Last edited:
Holy fuck, is that a model?

giphy.gif

Her looksmatch is childish gambino but without any of the talent.

Her manly voice irks me

Mariah Carey mystery meat bitch

lolwhat
she probably earns 10k$+++/mo by being nothing but ugly 2/10 whore
4.5m followers will probably get you way more than that.

fyi, I forget if its Kendall or Kylie Jenner.. one of those cumdumpsters gets paid $1m/post

being a degenerate is fun teehee

meanwhile the only thing her male looksmatch is smashing is the pavement after his skyscraper jump.
:feelsrope:
>11 athletes

She has fucked many more. Rule of thumb is you add a couple more to the number they admit.

>Only reason I don't wanna talk about my history with men I'm dating...

Stopped listening after this. High number count is disgusting to men. Every other excuse she vomits is female cope.
Exactly, virgins can sell their shit for loads of cash but used up rosties are cheap garbage in comparison

Last edited: