Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is how future may be

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Tweedles_Pirate_face_paint.jpg
Sarah thompson 32 years of age who has only one leg, an multiple personality disorder, borderline and an eating disorder and identifies personally as an pirate and sexually as an two spirit in the body of a disabled women but feels like an able bodied two spirit pirate with a fake hook on her left hand. Her gender identify too changes from personality to personality.
She tells us that shes very happy in her new role as owner of the biggest private military company of the USA who now has direct access to 55% of all nuclear missiles of the country. She tells us how great it is that lgtbq exists and that inclusive 3rd wave feminism isnt enough.

Interviewer: Sarah do you think your mental problems could be a risk for national secruity? You have direct launch acess to 55% of the nuclear missiles of this country. You have 5 different personalitys.

Sarah: I dont think that should be the question. As an nonbinary two spirit, mentally ill, disabled non, binary person Im the ideal person to be in this position at this corporation in these progressive times. I think the whole world profits from my radical personality changes and their gender identities.

Interviewer: Sorry, I didnt want to question your identity and your job position youre doing a great job.

Relax. SJWs are just the hippies of the 21st century. They'll grow up.

That’s some twilight zone shit(it’s not likely)

what the fuck

Relax. SJWs are just the hippies of the 21st century. They'll grow up.

I thought my overwriting would speak for itself. But whatever.
If I wasnt so stressed by my inceldom I had made an fantasy article under that about the incel theodore who talked to a woman on a bus and got arrested. Which is much more likely to happen in the future than that.