Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is killing me ( not clickbait)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Literally i am in need of some alcohol. I fucking cant cope without it. I have nearly gone a week without it and i need some, even if its just one drink. I need to cope with being a subhuman living in this shitty world of privileged chads and femoids

Opioids feel much better.

Weed is better tbh but if you like alcohol now I doubt you will stop liking it just because of smoking. I heard smoking helps with quitting alcohol a bit so maybe it will also help you now. Why can't you drink now though?

Weed is better tbh but if you like alcohol now I doubt you will stop liking it just because of smoking. I heard smoking helps with quitting alcohol a bit so maybe it will also help you now. Why can't you drink now though?
dont have any in house rn

weed @Weed
This. Buy 7 grams worth stuff and you are set for one week if you have high tolerance like me or it can last you a month if your tolerance is low and even longer if its non existant tbhtbh ngl

Holy shit it's over for alcoholicels

can't you buy a can of beer?

luminary =?
Screenshot 20180701 164106

I know how you feel. I need sugar (coke cola) at least 3 days a week otherwise I die on the inside. I do drink alot of water though.