Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is literally how d*mb N*zis here are.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
The neo-Nazi*els on here are people who believe the whi*e race is the sup*rior race in all fronts, and that non-whites either have to move back to where they came from (which is hilarious, considering ev*ry white person is a desce*dant of somebody who invaded the US centur*es ago) or that they should be wip*d out completely. As for why it applies to inceldom, n*o-Na*ic*ls here are incels with a neo-N*zi mentality, and becau*e of this, they hate people, and even fellow incels, for som*thing they had no control over (skin color), m*ch like how they had no control over the way they looke* (ugly). That's why it's absolutely hilarious that these peo*le even exist, and in fact, should even rope themselves considering how compl*tely contradictory they are in their attitude. Those *re the kind of people I'm glad are incel. Then they know what it is like to be hated for something th*y had absolutely no control over.

Last edited:
interesting...

The white race is unironically superior, but if you're an abomination that would be gassed or restricted from reproduction by the Reich. You're a hypocrite and shouldn't be a nazi.

never hate a fellow brocel

Why you censor dumb and nazis? Also just imagine how advanced the world would be if Hitler had won the war

or that they should be wiped out completely.
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

they hate people, and even fellow incels, for something they had no control over (skin color), much like how they had no control over the way they looked (ugly).
Everything is predetermined but that's not a reason not to hate.

Nazis are dumb true cause they cope that some foids are trad

But its true, the whites are a better Race in almost all aspects, especially looks.

Why you censor dumb and nazis? Also just imagine how advanced the world would be if Hitler had won the war
Wow. Tell me you're a N*zi without telling me you're a N*zi. Let's unpack this.

Axe trick

the truth is that there isnt any race as superior as north koreans

But its true, the whites are a better Race in almost all aspects, especially looks.

Edit: Oh, wait. I already called you a N*zi.

Edit: Oh, wait. I already called you a N*zi.
Facts dont care about your feelings

I dont hate other races, i just stated a fact

Last edited:
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Everything is predetermined but that's not a reason not to hate.
Wow. Tell me you're a sh*tskin without telling me you're a sh*tskin. Let's unpack this.

Edit: Oh, wait. I already called you a sh*tskin.

Wow. Tell me you're a sh*tskin without telling me you're a sh*tskin. Let's unpack this.

Edit: Oh, wait. I already called you a sh*tskin.
kys negro

Reactionary political operatives have been trying to recruit lonely men since forever.

The neo-Nazi*els on here are people who believe the whi*e race is the sup*rior race in all fronts, and that non-whites either have to move back to where they came from (which is hilarious, considering ev*ry white person is a desce*dant of somebody who invaded the US centur*es ago) or that they should be wip*d out completely. As for why it applies to inceldom, n*o-Na*ic*ls here are incels with a neo-N*zi mentality, and becau*e of this, they hate people, and even fellow incels, for som*thing they had no control over (skin color), m*ch like how they had no control over the way they looke* (ugly). That's why it's absolutely hilarious that these peo*le even exist, and in fact, should even rope themselves considering how compl*tely contradictory they are in their attitude. Those *re the kind of people I'm glad are incel. Then they know what it is like to be hated for something th*y had absolutely no control over.
Dnr Ik it's a copypasta

they're more pathetic than anything else

holy cuckballs on a popsicle stick you need help my sweet summer child

holy cuckballs on a popsicle stick you need help my sweet summer child
I'm honestly scared now. So many inc*ls on this site.

considering ev*ry white person is a desce*dant of somebody who invaded the US centur*es ago)
Laughing in Balkan peninsula

This feels like a copypasta.

Nazism is incompatible with inceldom, how can someone support a ideology that seeks to eliminate under the guise of nonsensical concepts such as artificial natural selection, eugenics and racial science? Nazism is a ideology for Chads, since they are the best of their kind (Aryan) this should have complete access to all (Aryan) women to spread their genes

Reactionary political operatives have been trying to recruit lonely men since forever.
Reaction isn't the answer, revolution is. The entire world and natural order is against us and wants us to be killed off, rebelling against it is revolutionary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back