Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is me whenever old ladies say how i am nice polite young man and how girls must be fighting over to get someone like me

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Ok

Most people don't lie that exaggeratedly, so I never heard that. Not even my mom would tell me that.

Nobody cares enough about me to lie like that

I don't deal with these old niggers. one time some old fag asked me to open door, I say I no speak English and wked away. fuck helping these Boone rjewish cocksuckers

I once had an elderly coworker give me a ride home after work. She said some stuff like that. After i told her that foids avoid me at all costs, she spent the rest of the trip talking about how young foids fuck around and how they pass up decent men and that she wished she didnt do that in her youth. Kinda bluepilled tbh problem is i never had a chance to begin with and her comments were predicated on me being a normie, which i am not

old ass whore feeds her narcissistic ego by being a pathological liar, but deserved on ur end if u hang around ppl like this tho %100

Women are fighting for me, not over who gets to fuck me, but who gets to falsely accuse me of rape and watch me rot in prison.