Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is more beautiful than a foid.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★

I knew it was gonna be a pic you took of the ocean before I even opened the thread :feelsjuice:

You there rn?

I never understood why people would describe foids as "beautiful"
I mean sure my brain tells me when they're sexually pleasing to look at and that I want to hump them but I would never be able to see one as something beautiful.

I knew it was gonna be a pic you took of the ocean before I even opened the thread :feelsjuice:

You there rn?
Yeah. :feelscomfy:

The tide is high today.
Made it just in time for noon!

I see. Nature must be lifefuel for NYcels. Have fun boyo :feelscomfy:
Yeah, no one really comes here. It's just a sanctuary where I can be alone and intimate with this place.

No offense, but looks like a place the mafia would use to dump bodies.

If foids were in it they will pollute it
Foids are incapable of admiring such perfection that God Himself has created, because they are jealous they can never be as pure and impeccable as this.

No offense, but looks like a place the mafia would use to dump bodies.

This is a place of peace and beauty. No one shall do me harm here while I'm under her embrace.

I'm too much of a land lover where I'm not much of an ocean or sea guy.

I can relate though. :feelsjuice:

Browns Canyon by BrownsCanyonorg  1028x640

I'm too much of a land lover where I'm not much of an ocean or sea guy.

I can relate though. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 470843
They're both beautiful.

But there's something that I like about the sea. It's deep blue hue. It's comforting smell. The feminine energy of the ripples and waves.

They're both beautiful.

But there's something that I like about the sea. It's deep blue hue. It's comforting smell. The feminine energy of the ripples and waves.
I like seafood. :feelsjuice:

Only a minority of foids are beautiful

Is that the Atlantic Ocean?

Take a picture of a crab fren :feelscomfy:

The difference between nature and women, is that nature isn't hiding behind 5 layers of makeup

Is that the Atlantic Ocean?
Technically, yes.

Only a minority of foids are beautiful
The difference between nature and women, is that nature isn't hiding behind 5 layers of makeup
Foids are mere mortals. They are humans with moral flaws just like us. They lie, they cheat, they steal, they have self-centered interests, they do immoral and disgusting things. Don't let that pretty face fool you, they are as savage and animalistic as man.

Now, she can never leave your side or cheat on you. She will always be there to cuddle you and listening to you whenever you want. She will never turn you down or demean you.

I like coming to her when I'm sad and need to contemplate about life.
Take a picture of a crab fren :feelscomfy:
I've found fish.

@tehgymcel420

I like to walk in my backyard barefoot and stare at the sunset. It helps boost my mood.

Hippies call walking barefoot in the soil "grounding".
It works bro, walking barefoot while staring at the sunset feels like you're being blessed by god.

Yes just let me track where you live and report you to the FBI for being a misogynist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'll try it, but my backyard doesn't have the best view of the sunset.
She should come over here to enjoy the view. Have her admire her beauty with me.

Yes just let me track where you live and report you to the FBI for being a misogynist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Foids are jealous that they will never be as beautiful as this no matter how much makeup and manipulation those whores of Satan do.

IMG 0997

The sanctuary in my closet

Hope one day I'll have enough desperation, courage, freedom and resources to live somewhere beside a river between a mountain chain. When the time comes to die, you can just go into the ocean and fade away forever.

Looks like Randall's Island.

Just shit there instead of having to clog the toilet