Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is my 10,000th post

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I’d like to say some long, drawn out, speech type thing. Only problem is, I can’t. I’m an incel. A sad,lonely, inept bitch ass not built for this plane of reality. I postmaxxed as a cope, but that’s over now, I’m paragon now. I’d like to say I’ve seen grand change in the two years since my joining, but I haven’t. Only a slow, sad decay into nothingness. Society is still shit. My life is still shit. There’s still no real beta uprising and there probably never will be. The fires we all held and tended to through thick and thin, through hate and sadness, through apathy and drowning in emotion, will slowly and steadily fizzle out like a sparkler at a party thrown for a cold and uncaring universe. The only value in anything is entropy. It’s the only reason anything exists. Me, you, your best friend, your worst enemy. Hitler, soros, trump, biden, anyone and everyone. We all exist as a disgusting, depraved species drowning in our own suffering for nothing more than entropy. In conclusion; cope, rope, or go ER, and oh yeah; take the entropy pill. It’s been…fun I guess. Thanks lads.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CF-l73qCrgU

There’s still no real beta uprising and there probably never will be.
:shhh: in a few years, just give it time.

Congratz on 10k brocel

Good News Applause GIF by filmeditor
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show
Happy Season 8 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland
New Year Smiling GIF
christoph waltz nod GIF

This is the last milestone anyone actually cares about tbh.

Autism intensify. Just imagine wasting time just to get a rainbow name. :feelsokman:

I‘m proud of you

I’d like to say some long, drawn out, speech type thing. Only problem is, I can’t. I’m an incel. A sad,lonely, inept bitch ass not built for this plane of reality. I postmaxxed as a cope, but that’s over now, I’m paragon now. I’d like to say I’ve seen grand change in the two years since my joining, but I haven’t. Only a slow, sad decay into nothingness. Society is still shit. My life is still shit. There’s still no real beta uprising and there probably never will be. The fires we all held and tended to through thick and thin, through hate and sadness, through apathy and drowning in emotion, will slowly and steadily fizzle out like a sparkler at a party thrown for a cold and uncaring universe. The only value in anything is entropy. It’s the only reason anything exists. Me, you, your best friend, your worst enemy. Hitler, soros, trump, biden, anyone and everyone. We all exist as a disgusting, depraved species drowning in our own suffering for nothing more than entropy. In conclusion; cope, rope, or go ER, and oh yeah; take the entropy pill. It’s been…fun I guess. Thanks lads.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CF-l73qCrgU

10,000 club! :feelzez::yes:
Giphy 81

I recently surpassed 11 000 posts

My mental health will be completely destroyed if I make it to the 10,000th post :feelsbadman:

Congrats, you have been a good brocel

nice i had my 200000th yesterday lol