Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is my favorite pic of Palvitch

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
bda33dbf19ed921a26877b35864f493b--barbara-palvin-fashion-models.jpg
That look on her eyes is priceless, the look of "Oh no!" "Oh shit" "It's over". The look of desperation, of mental shattering, of psychological suffering. The physical pain of a scrap doesn't hurt a foid (especially one that lives off her FACE) as much as the mental torture of wandering if this is the end. Now if someone would finish the job and throw acid on all models to end this ridiculous "profession" of degenerates. Kill burn all the fans and promoters of a lifestyle of luxury reserved for those born with luck, while the rest of the unfortunate society men are held back on every aspect. One day in the shoes of the hideous, one day with a melted FACE (their only asset and contribution) and they will beg for assisted suicide, if the rope hasn't found the way to their scorched necks yet.

I'll now leave you with my favorite blackpill of all time.
W58UfpqOO69l6DsCAsfDotO1zIWwGUufNO3U_5QgGQw.jpg