Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is my true and honest opinion and thoughts (long post).

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I feel like men shouldn't be judged on their prettiness. Being pretty is supposed to be a woman thing and that's why they're allowed to put on fakeup and beautifying themselves. In a normal world, average men with strong personalities and morals should be able to get women just fine.

The real man should be the one who could carry out a responsibility and get his shit together, who could protect what he loves and be respected by other people and don't act beta or allow himself to be humiliated or to be shit on by anyone. The one who could raise a family and afford for it and raise his kids to be like him or better.

The real woman is supposed to be the one with modesty, gentleness and loyalty to her husband and her family.

I know this doesn't mean anything in our cruel shit world, but that's how things are supposed to be. Actually, this is how things USED to be before the zionists fucked everything up.

Inb4 "hurrrr durrr coping, tinfoil hat retard, humanity was fucked since day one and it's just the nature of women".

That's not true, compare the lives of men 100 years ago and the lives of men today and you'll certainly notice that EVERYTHING went gradually downhill and things were never like today. Women are not naturally evil because no one is born evil, women are just extremely stupid and are affected by anything around them and that's why men have been dominating and leading them for thousands of years because they don't know what's right or what's wrong. They're like a spoiled child who follows and believes everything they're told.

Literally everything around women spoil them and make them the bitches they are today. They're told that nothing they do is wrong and everything is excused because they're women, they have feminism spoling their minds from childhood and inflating their egos, telling them that men are trash and that they're above them. They have media and Hollywood movies encouraging them to chase the psychopath chad because that's how "real women" should behave. They have WK cucks who inflate their ego even more and give them power and a false perspective that all men are weak betas who are slaves to their sexual desires. They have the law encouraging them to rape-divorce men and take all they have. Heck, even the scum scientists tell them to be whores and to chase after chads because that's how their "instinct" works and that the genetically inferior (us) should be wiped out because we're subhuman trash and they shouldn't get near us.

I don't excuse women nor do i respect or like them because they're evil, but they're not the main problem (still a big part of it). This whole world needs a world-wide revolution to be cleaned and fixed.

We're not unfortunate to be born with shit genetics, we're just unfortunate to be born in this age and time.

yep, this was pretty much the mentality in the USA until feminism started taking a hold on it, and of course (((other factors)))

every incel here would be able to get a wife, have regular sex, even make a family of his own back then, barring some type of very severe deformity, or extreme social problems.

True, the inevitable fate of liberalist ideologies together with declining religiosity with each generation. The same religiosity that instilled objectively good norms and values in societies have been replaced by 'individual' norms an values.

Freedom of speech allowed cultural marxism to be spread on the highest levels of society, universities and the media. There is no way to stop it under the umbrella of freedom. This is what you get with liberty.

Unwin said that civilizations exist for an average of 250 years/ 9-10 generations. The current world order is based on liberalism, and this ideology has/will not prevent western civilization from collapse. We are currently in the beginning of the last generation of decline and after that, the declining is irreversible. No civilization has reversed the trend of decline, even though decline takes on average 75 years to complete, according to Unwin

With all the technological and economic wealth for the average westerner, the same westerner has not been procreating for several decades. At the same time, it accepted strangers to prop up the demographic figures and to maintain economic growth. Liberalism has replaced the abrahamic God with money.

@blickpall

Looks still mattered back in the day but hypergamy wasnt that severe.

The better looking guy always has more options / chances and it is the primary factor of attraction.

Not a single culture will change that

True, the inevitable fate of liberalist ideologies together with declining religiosity with each generation. The same religiosity that instilled objectively good norms and values in societies have been replaced by 'individual' norms an values.

Freedom of speech allowed cultural marxism to be spread on the highest levels of society, universities and the media. There is no way to stop it under the umbrella of freedom. This is what you get with liberty.

Unwin said that civilizations exist for an average of 250 years/ 9-10 generations. The current world order is based on liberalism, and this ideology has/will not prevent western civilization from collapse. We are currently in the beginning of the last generation of decline and after that, the declining is irreversible. No civilization has reversed the trend of decline, even though decline takes on average 75 years to complete, according to Unwin

With all the technological and economic wealth for the average westerner, the same westerner has not been procreating for several decades. At the same time, it accepted strangers to prop up the demographic figures and to maintain economic growth. Liberalism has replaced the abrahamic God with money.

@blickpall
Liberalism is cancer and it should be banned.

Looks still mattered back in the day but hypergamy wasnt that severe.

The better looking guy always has more options / chances and it is the primary factor of attraction.

Not a single culture will change that
Of course looks mattered, but looks wasn't the only thing that mattered in life like it's today.

Of course looks mattered, but looks wasn't the only thing that mattered in life like it's today.

Yep. Mainly because wealth increased significantly and Status / Money are just secondary factors nowadays (Unless you are extremely rich) Women couldnt be thack picky because their options were limited

It is natural for women to select males based on genes.

tl;dr, ugly people shouldn't reproduce

Yep. Mainly because wealth increased significantly and Status / Money are just secondary factors nowadays (Unless you are extremely rich) Women couldnt be thack picky because their options were limited

It is natural for women to select males based on genes.
I just want to live like 400 years ago, i would have been happier.

to not make their children suffer and clear the gene pool
But ugly people didn't suffer back in the day, it's a today phenomenon. Also the gene pool doesn't get cleared that way. Two handsome people could produce an ugly kid and two ugly people could produce a handsome kid. It's all about genetic recombination.

But ugly people didn't suffer back in the day, it's a today phenomenon. Also the gene pool doesn't get cleared that way. Two handsome people could produce an ugly kid and two ugly people could produce a handsome kid. It's all about genetic recombination.
Two beautiful people have high chance of producing a beautiful child, two ugly people have high chance of producing an ugly child. And thinking that ugly people weren't discriminated in histort is a total bullshit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_law

i kind of agree its more about frame, health, height. it just so happens that people are attractive with those qualities.

It's because of beta bux traditional society in the past that we have subhumanity issues today. It allowed uggos to breed and create incels. It's not just physical ugliness, there's also the growing epidemic diagnosing ppl as autistic, which is the mental equivalent of ugliness.

It's because of beta bux traditional society in the past that we have subhumanity issues today. It allowed uggos to breed and create incels. It's not just physical ugliness, there's also the growing epidemic diagnosing ppl as autistic, which is the mental equivalent of ugliness.
That's not correct man.

I agree. Evil will exist no matter what, but it can be limited by societal influences. Think about it: Every song, show, website, sibling, friend, peer, and celebrity is teaching people to act like drunkard whores in order to find happiness. You really think that's not going to have an effect?

Celebrities and musicians who promote this agenda need to be dealt with, as well as the Jews who run the entertainment industry.

I agree. Evil will exist no matter what, but it can be limited by societal influences. Think about it: Every song, show, website, sibling, friend, peer, and celebrity is teaching people to act like drunkard whores in order to find happiness. You really think that's not going to have an effect?

Celebrities and musicians who promote this agenda need to be dealt with, as well as the Jews who run the entertainment industry.
Exactly man. I don't know how people don't realize or notice it.

Didnt read /10. Nice post . tho

We didn’t hear about incel men 100 years ago because they were stamped out by the wheel of history.

They suffered as well. There just weren’t as many because of shit like arranged marriage. Also the population was smaller.

You are dumb af lol, we are fucked now due to tinder/social media enabling women to get a Chad with a swipe of a finger.
This inflates their ego/value making them stuck up bitches who wont settle for their looksmatch.

You are dumb af lol, we are fucked now due to tinder/social media enabling women to get a Chad with a swipe of a finger.
This inflates their ego/value making them stuck up bitches who wont settle for their looksmatch.

If you had better looking and better genetic parents you wouldn't be subhuman boyo

Didnt read /10. Nice post . tho
rejca5ELjLl396HSxen0k1QBrxchWJOK2_j8uFneKDr1efIkqoGqUwjyVFzb2CMggvyPpJUzT8rn-Y8e5uHYZpOP-fcPUarT-VMFJ9U=w365-h403-nc

HEpm22rIO1-YZUhhmufLg29IVTMuj8Bm5ZxprjqQX2cePrwlcDpE4rK0LzfafGDKi8Zf3uyCKfkV4bHVzXtiddbXrPTUoILWxWedeM0=w357-h296-nc

If you had better looking and better genetic parents you wouldn't be subhuman boyo

Yet my parents found each other and did not have any problems in the dating scene.
Otherwise I wouldnt be here dumbfuck.
My genes are idd kinda shitty(im a midget nosecel), but im incel due to hypergamy caused by dating apps/social media.

Yet my parents found each other and did not have any problems in the dating scene.
Otherwise I wouldnt be here dumbfuck.
My genes are idd kinda shitty(im a midget nosecel), but im incel due to hypergamy caused by dating apps/social media.

You mean to tell me your looksmatch - a midget, nosepass (wtf that even mean), socially retarded, ethnic women is overlooking YOU because of tinder and social media? Buddy boyo you are just that subhuman. Welcome to the club. That social media stuff applies more to normie girls.

You mean to tell me your looksmatch - a midget, nosepass (wtf that even mean), socially retarded, ethnic women is overlooking YOU because of tinder and social media? Buddy boyo you are just that subhuman. Welcome to the club. That social media stuff applies more to normie girls.

Sure dude sociual media applies only to normie girls.
Just look at this totally normal woman, who I dont mog ofc KAPPA;

oggyrk.jpg

https://lookism.net/Thread-Why-online-dating-is-easy-for-women-Pig-Woman-Experiment

Stop being a dumbfuck pls.

Two beautiful people have high chance of producing a beautiful child, two ugly people have high chance of producing an ugly child. And thinking that ugly people weren't discriminated in histort is a total bullshit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_law
Ugly laws were created to discriminate against poorer people who were begging on the streets in rags who just so happened to also be ugly it is kind of similar to the issues with homeless people today. Is there any proof that good looking parents produce better looking children, even if that is the case, how significant is the difference?

Ugly laws were created to discriminate against poorer people who were begging on the streets in rags who just so happened to also be ugly it is kind of similar to the issues with homeless people today. Is there any proof that good looking parents produce better looking children, even if that is the case, how significant is the difference?
there probably was research about this in XX century since people didn't care about human rights back then. Today resarch like this would outrage everyone, especially ugly females who want children

Exactly back in the day a hardworking salaryman could have his pick of woman, but now they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for woman.

I-Is far right conservatism our only hope?
I'm really not interested in this bullshit. The only thing i'm sure of is that liberalism and letting everyone do whatever the fuck they want and fill society with degenracy and abnormalities is disgusting.

I-Is far right conservatism our only hope?

Stupid Americans thinking that liberalism is the same as liberals.

Liberalism as in a political philosophy, e.g. that what Locke and Voltaire preached and what the founding fathers put down on paper. It's gives everyone and everybody the right to spread false ideas and degeneracy in a society and there is nothing you can do about because muh freedom of speech.

Even with far-right conservatism you can't prohibit people from the aforementioned things. That would go against the liberalist constitutions.

Last edited: