Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is probably the original incel guy on the internet

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Before the incel term even got popular, this guy was the OG so to speak, atleast on the internet. He's called "butthurt dweller" and he gained popularity around 2004 on 4chan. I bet most of the guys on this site mogs him.

8964918357 a6eef20cd3

Last edited:
Before the incel term even got popular, this guy was the OG so to speak, atleast on the internet. He's called "butthurt dweller" and he gained popularity around 2004 on 4chan. I bet most of the guys on this site mogs him.

View attachment 872792
I wonder where he is today. He must be midlife now.

I will say a haircut and acne removal as bluepilled as it is might actually work if you look like that same with putting the fork down. Probably would mog a fair bit of this forum if that was done.

I will say a haircut and acne removal as bluepilled as it is might actually work if you look like that same with putting the fork down. Probably would mog a fair bit of this forum if that was done.
It's hard to tell his bone structure from that picture. He does have pretty bad eyesight judging from the distortion caused by his glasses. And I can't remember a person that has really bad eyesight and is goodlooking. It is incredibly rare. So he's probably fucked regardless.

It's hard to tell his bone structure from that picture. He does have pretty bad eyesight judging from the distortion caused by his glasses. And I can't remember a person that has really bad eyesight and is goodlooking. It is incredibly rare. So he's probably fucked regardless.
I'm not saying he'd be slaying but if most people are normies odds are he would be a normie.

Another picture of him:

Tumblr ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1 500

Disgusting. I can already smell the McDonalds fries scent from his skin. I'm so sorry for this fatcel.

His acne is brutal and makes him a 1/10 but if he lost the weight,fixes his acne somehow and keeps hair long and good looking he would mog 90% of users, he looks tall and is white

Disgusting. I can already smell the McDonalds fries scent from his skin. I'm so sorry for this fatcel.
He's Finnish. I'm not even sure if they had McDonalds in Finland back in 2004, but there was surely other junk food available.

He's probably dead by now :feelscry:

His acne is brutal and makes him a 1/10 but if he lost the weight,fixes his acne somehow and keeps hair long and good looking he would mog 90% of users, he looks tall and is white