Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme This is proudweeb's computer.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
There are only 7 RTX 3090s on the planet and @proudweeb owns all of them for his personal mining operation that grants him thousands a month, not only that, but he also has a rig 78, yes, 78 RTX 3080s. He is why we can't buy cards so we can LDAR in peace with good games.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_19785yh0I&ab_channel=TrickMasterPC

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsfH_2tHw_0&ab_channel=TechARP

imagine the heat that comes out of #2, about 25000 watts :feelsohh:

Is crypto mining still a thing?

NVIDIA Corporation
NASDAQ: NVDA
222.10 USD [UWSL]+13.81 (6.63%)past 5 days[/UWSL]

Is crypto mining still a thing?
It has been at an all-time high. The chip crisis came to such point that we can't buy anything. Car production stalled, medical equipment, a shitton of stuff that requires chips. It's impossible to buy a GPU now.

It has been at an all-time high. The chip crisis came to such point that we can't buy anything. Car production stalled, medical equipment, a shitton of stuff that requires chips. It's impossible to buy a GPU now.
I can get my hands on GPUs. Do you have a guide to mine crypto?

I can get my hands on GPUs. Do you have a guide to mine crypto?
How can you get your hands on them these days? For 500% their MSRP from a scalper? Sure. For 300% their MSRP from stores? Maybe, if stock even exists.

How can you get your hands on them these days? For 500% their MSRP from a scalper? Sure. For 300% their MSRP from stores? Maybe, if stock even exists.
What graphic cards do I need? Retards in my neighborhood (mostly boomers) sell their used gaming PCs for pretty cheap prices. Most of them got scammed by the salesman when they bought their PCs. One friend of mine works in a electronic shop and one boomer bought a brand new iPhone and he only uses it for calling his grandkids jfl. Boomers are retarded

What graphic cards do I need? Retards in my neighborhood (mostly boomers) sell their used gaming PCs for pretty cheap prices. Most of them got scammed by the salesman when they bought their PCs. One friend of mine works in a electronic shop and one boomer bought a brand new iPhone and he only uses it for calling his grandkids jfl. Boomers are retarded
You need whatever you're gonna depending on your needs. What are they? Video editing? 1080, 1440p ultra gaming? Mining? Just doing basic tasks?

You need whatever you're gonna depending on your needs. What are they? Video editing? 1080, 1440p ultra gaming? Mining? Just doing basic tasks?
Msi Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1060 6gb Gddr5

I could buy a PC with this graphic card for 600€.

For mining the 3080s are the best bang for buck.

Msi Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1060 6gb Gddr5

I could buy a PC with this graphic card for 600€.
The 10 series still hold very well to this day, especially the 1070ti and 1080ti.
The 2070s and 2080s are very overpriced and don't offer that much advantage over the 10 series othan than Raytracing.
The 30 series are impossible to get, but the 3060ti and 3080s are very good mining cards. 3090s are simply not worth the money AT ALL and only exist to flex that you are a stupid idiot that wasted money on something extremely more expensive than the "inferior" (but actually superior by all important means) 3080 card, because the 3090 IS SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE yet doesn't offer that much performance over a 3080.
But, it might be worth waiting for a bit, nvidia is about to relaunch the 2060 with 12gb vram. I wish they would relaunch the entire 20 series line up, and maybe even come up with a 2050 or 2090 with less expensive technology they had but that still holds up well.
The 30 series is pretty fucking decent but really overpriced. For example a 3060 is better than a 2080 super, but they are basically impossible to get for a price that can be paid and is fair, they go over 300% their MSRP which is ludicrous because of the semiconductor/mining crisis.
That's right, combined with 3060s you have a killer mining combo. Just don't get a fucking Gigabyte card for fucks sake because they are godawful and will die in weeks.

The 10 series still hold very well to this day, especially the 1070ti and 1080ti.
The 2070s and 2080s are very overpriced and don't offer that much advantage over the 10 series othan than Raytracing.
The 30 series are impossible to get, but the 3060ti and 3080s are very good mining cards. 3090s are simply not worth the money AT ALL and only exist to flex that you are a stupid idiot that wasted money on something extremely more expensive than the "inferior" (but actually superior by all important means) 3080 card, because the 3090 IS SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE yet doesn't offer that much performance over a 3080.
But, it might be worth waiting for a bit, nvidia is about to relaunch the 2060 with 12gb vram. I wish they would relaunch the entire 20 series line up, and maybe even come up with a 2050 or 2090 with less expensive technology they had but that still holds up well.
The 30 series is pretty fucking decent but really overpriced. For example a 3060 is better than a 2080 super, but they are basically impossible to get for a price that can be paid and is fair, they go over 300% their MSRP which is ludicrous because of the semiconductor/mining crisis.

That's right, combined with 3060s you have a killer mining combo. Just don't get a fucking Gigabyte card for fucks sake because they are godawful and will die in weeks.
Thanks. I can probably get my hands on one of those graphic cards and I will pay somebody I know to set this shit up, but before I do that, I have to crunch the numbers

Damn I got an amd 5700xt gigabyte, but I have four 3060s I still haven't set up, even though I have a twelve slot mother board. I don't know where to put it in the house where it won't suck in dust 24/7. I'm trying to build a mining rig in an empty room with clean air, but it's hard because the vacant room needs to be cleaned and painted.

Last edited:
Damn I got an amd 5700xt gigabyte, but I have four 3060s I still haven't set up, even though I have a twelve slot mother board. I don't know where to put it in the house where it won't suck in dust 24/7. I'm trying to build a mining shed in the garage with clean air, but it's hard because the garage needs to be cleaned and painted.
You have a 5700xt and 4 3060s? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I just want something, at least a 3060. The relaunched 2060 with 12vram is promising but the 3060 is so much better, and the 40 series... it seems they will require entirely new motherboards and new PSUs. Fuck nvidia. I'll gladly wait for Intel GPUs to make it to the market and hope miners and scalpers won't target them.
Also, we might have a potentially new competitor, a Chinese company is making their own 7nm GPUs, I don't know if they are different companies, but one seems to be for professional work and the other for gaming. Let's see how it goes. I hope the market gets satured with these things someday and we have the ability to actually what we want with strong price and performance competition instead of having to decide between 2 companies for CPUs and 2 for GPUs, one of it is also responsible for CPUs. NVIDIA is preparing x86 supercomputer CPUs, let's hope they make consumer CPUs in the future as well, and there are Russian companies trying to make their own CPUs and Chinese as well, they have already made their own 8-core CPUs on their own for tasks not at all related to gaming but let's see what he future holds.

I own a 3070, but I use it exclusively for vidya :dab:

Anyone with multiple 3080/90s mogs me hard :feels:

Does @proudweeb use all this gpu power for sewermaxxing? :dafuckfeels:
He uses thousands of GPUs to run AIs to rule the forums. Maybe all the other users are just his GPU powered AIs that got extremely advanced and evolved human-like speech.

You have a 5700xt and 4 3060s? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I just want something, at least a 3060. The relaunched 2060 with 12vram is promising but the 3060 is so much better, and the 40 series... it seems they will require entirely new motherboards and new PSUs. Fuck nvidia. I'll gladly wait for Intel GPUs to make it to the market and hope miners and scalpers won't target them.
That's not as many as I wanted. My goal was to have 30 3080s by the end of April this year each bought at retail price. On reddit and discord they have people selling them used, and discord gives you alerts when they're in stockson Amazon or in stores. I lost my motivation to look for gpus and build rigs because one of my pets died and my parents and brother were pissing me off. Hopefully I can get the motivation to work on them again soon.
That sucks, I bet their new motherboards will only be able to hold one gpu at a time. The scalpers will always be there as long as people keep buy from them, the best thing to do is wait when they get in stock, and in a few months you'll have all the gpus for retail price you want.
Also, we might have a potentially new competitor, a Chinese company is making their own 7nm GPUs, I don't know if they are different companies, but one seems to be for professional work and the other for gaming. Let's see how it goes. I hope the market gets satured with these things someday and we have the ability to actually what we want with strong price and performance competition instead of having to decide between 2 companies for CPUs and 2 for GPUs, one of it is also responsible for CPUs. NVIDIA is preparing x86 supercomputer CPUs, let's hope they make consumer CPUs in the future as well, and there are Russian companies trying to make their own CPUs and Chinese as well, they have already made their own 8-core CPUs on their own for tasks not at all related to gaming but let's see what he future holds.
Incredibly based. When there's more competition the prices will go down, but that also means more people can get into mining easier, and it will be harder to mine.

Last edited:
That's not as many as I wanted. My goal was to have 30 3080s by the end of April this year each bought at retail price. On reddit and discord they have people selling them used, and discord gives you alerts when they're in stockson Amazon or in stores. I lost my motivation to look for gpus and build rigs because one of my pets died and my parents and brother were pissing me off. Hopefully I can get the motivation to work on them again soon.

That sucks, I bet their new motherboards will only be able to hold one gpu at a time. The scalpers will always be there as long as people keep buy from them, the best thing to do is wait when they get in stock, and in a few months you'll have all the gpus for retail price you want.

Incredibly based. When there's more competition the prices will go down, but that also means more people can get into mining easier, and it will be harder to mine.
Scalpers keep profiting because miners also buy from them since they seem to have unlimited budget, but also gamers because they have no other option since store stocks practically don't exist.
I wish I was working, I would just buy a 3060 or 3070 from outside the country since it's too expensive here anyway. I'm not intereted in mining, I don't have the budget to set a rig up.

Scalpers keep profiting because miners also buy from them since they seem to have unlimited budget, but also gamers because they have no other option since store stocks practically don't exist.
I wish I was working, I would just buy a 3060 or 3070 from outside the country since it's too expensive here anyway. I'm not intereted in mining, I don't have the budget to set a rig up.
If you only want one and not in a hurry you can wait until someone has a used one for sale on reddit in the subreddit /hardwareswap. I think they have sellers in all countries. Why doesn't your country have them in stores?

If you only want one and not in a hurry you can wait until someone has a used one for sale on reddit in the subreddit /hardwareswap. I think they have sellers in all countries. Why doesn't your country have them in stores?
They have very few, and 3060s costing outrageous prices that no one without a serious job or budget is able to buy, even the used market is pretty pointless at this moment.

They have very few, and 3060s costing outrageous prices that no one without a serious job or budget is able to buy, even the used market is pretty pointless at this moment.
Terrible shit. Maybe you can get a 20 series or 5700xt until the 3060s go down in price, it will most likely happen when the new 40 series come out. But there will probably be games only the 40 series can play by then.

Terrible shit. Maybe you can get a 20 series or 5700xt until the 3060s go down in price, it will most likely happen when the new 40 series come out. But there will probably be games only the 40 series can play by then.
Nope, they are all impossible to get. AMD cards are even worse, they barely exist. Almost no one selling them. 20 series is cucked as shit, the cheapest 2060s go for as much as almost a thousand dollars and the monthly salaries are extremely low.

Nope, they are all impossible to get. AMD cards are even worse, they barely exist. Almost no one selling them. 20 series is cucked as shit, the cheapest 2060s go for as much as almost a thousand dollars and the monthly salaries are extremely low.
That's crazy, I haven't looked at the used market in a few months. I dont have any 20 series but I have a 1080ti, I wonder if they cost almost a thousand too. I got it used for 400 on ebay in March.

That's crazy, I haven't looked at the used market in a few months. I dont have any 20 series but I have a 1080ti, I wonder if they cost almost a thousand too. I got it used for 400 on ebay in March.
1080ti's are still rock solid cards. They sell for insane prices on ebay auctions, take a look at it.

Legit sitting here after buying a GT 1030 a few months ago for $150 CAD so I could play esports games on Steam.

I hope the fucking speculation bubble that is crypto pops soon and those retards that do this shit have all of their remaining "coins" become worthless. It will be so satisficing seeing these fucks take the plunge into the cold abyss like it was black Monday in 1987:feelsaww:

Last edited:
I hope the fucking speculation bubble that is crypto pops soon and those retards that do this shit have all of their remaining "coins" become worthless. It will so satisficing seeing these fucks take the plunge into the cold abyss like it was black Monday in 1987:feelsaww:
I just want to buy cards and computer hardware for an accessible price. But a crypto crash will not help it alone, we need a relief on the semiconductor crisis because it is the root cause of the high prices of every electronic that requires chips.

I just want to buy cards and computer hardware for an accessible price. But a crypto crash will not help it alone, we need a relief on the semiconductor crisis because it is the root cause of the high prices of every electronic that requires chips.
true true, but it will at least help somewhat

View: https://youtu.be/RfCCouZ_dG8?t=240

Like you can't look at that and not see how fucked crypto fags made the market for computercels

proudweeb is the computer. :bigbrain:

He should finance incelistan

1080ti's are still rock solid cards. They sell for insane prices on ebay auctions, take a look at it.
Damn bro, I might have to sell it because I probably won't build a rig anytime soon.

black Monday in 1987
I remember that day well, it was no joke. Brokers jumping off tall buildings and local businessmen counting pennies as there was no business for many months after that day.

Help me build my rig and I'll give it to you.
what do you need help with? finding compatible parts, putting it together, etc?

Last edited:
Putting it together and making sure it works right,
there's a few videos on jewtube and I could walk you through it because it's pretty much just pluging in stuff in the corresponding socket on the mother board. I'm not sure if I could physically do it for you unless you sent it to me and I'm not sure if you would be comfortable even doing that.
download the mining software.
I've never messed with mining but I'd assume it wouldn't be that hard to set up.

there's a few videos on jewtube and I could walk you through it because it's pretty much just pluging in stuff in the corresponding socket on the mother board. I'm not sure if I could physically do it for you unless you set it to me and I'm not sure if you would be comfortable even doing that.
Thanks bro. I was watching videos about building rigs on youtube for about two months until I lost motivation. I'll probably have to start watching them again because it will cost too much to send it, but I might need some help if I'm still confused by the videos.

Square Inc
NYSE: SQ
252.20 USD [UWSL]+14.45 (6.08%)past 5 days[/UWSL]

Square will soon begin investigating technical requirements for building an open-source Bitcoin (BTC) mining system, according to Jack Dorsey.

“Square is considering building a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide. The more decentralized this is, the more resilient the Bitcoin network becomes.”

“Mining isn’t accessible to everyone. Bitcoin mining should be as easy as plugging a rig into a power source. There isn’t enough incentive today for individuals to overcome the complexity of running a miner for themselves.”

“Digital currencies that encourage more people to participate in the economy and help people send each other money across borders and with as little friction as possible — help us get there.”​

Square Inc
NYSE: SQ
252.20 USD [UWSL]+14.45 (6.08%)past 5 days[/UWSL]

Square will soon begin investigating technical requirements for building an open-source Bitcoin (BTC) mining system, according to Jack Dorsey.

“Square is considering building a Bitcoin mining system based on custom silicon and open source for individuals and businesses worldwide. The more decentralized this is, the more resilient the Bitcoin network becomes.”

“Mining isn’t accessible to everyone. Bitcoin mining should be as easy as plugging a rig into a power source. There isn’t enough incentive today for individuals to overcome the complexity of running a miner for themselves.”

“Digital currencies that encourage more people to participate in the economy and help people send each other money across borders and with as little friction as possible — help us get there.”​
Once that's possible there will be lots of companies that can do that.

Thanks bro. I was watching videos about building rigs on youtube for about two months until I lost motivation. I'll probably have to start watching them again because it will cost too much to send it, but I might need some help if I'm still confused by the videos.
If you want to do it properly and safely, it is NOT an easy task and requires quite a lot of knowledge on software and hardware, just watching videos is not gonna be enough if you want to it 100% correctly to avoid fires, short circuits, cards dying in days or hours and things like that.
You should talk to a professional miner near to you to help you with it, you DON'T WANT to lose money setting it all up wrong.
It's not just plug and put it to work, you need to tune things to perfection to avoid every problem possible, such as overheating and degradation of fans. Undervolting the cards is recommended as well as limiting maximum percentage usage.
It's really complicated and it's important to pay attention to in-depth guides and consult an experienced miner that can show you it right and how successfuly he's been running it, especially if he's been running it for a long time.
Don't ever be afraid or ashamed of asking for advice from knowledgeable people on the subject. Don't cheap out on components under any circumstance. Buy things that are certified high quality and can handle the pressure.

In short, read in-depth guides and ask for advices from a very experienced and professional miner near to you or you can even ask for direct help to set it all up and tune it all to perfection for maximum longevity and proficability and stability, as doing it through messages is not gonna be really helpful.
If you want to really get into it, you DON'T WANT anything going wrong and possibly losing parts of your system.

If you want to do it properly and safely, it is NOT an easy task and requires quite a lot of knowledge on software and hardware, just watching videos is not gonna be enough if you want to it 100% correctly to avoid fires, short circuits, cards dying in days or hours and things like that.
You should talk to a professional miner near to you to help you with it, you DON'T WANT to lose money setting it all up wrong.
It's not just plug and put it to work, you need to tune things to perfection to avoid every problem possible, such as overheating and degradation of fans. Undervolting the cards is recommended as well as limiting maximum percentage usage.
It's really complicated and it's important to pay attention to in-depth guides and consult an experienced miner that can show you it right and how successfuly he's been running it, especially if he's been running it for a long time.
Don't ever be afraid or ashamed of asking for advice from knowledgeable people on the subject. Don't cheap out on components under any circumstance. Buy things that are certified high quality and can handle the pressure.

In short, read in-depth guides and ask for advices from a very experienced and professional miner near to you or you can even ask for direct help to set it all up and tune it all to perfection for maximum longevity and proficability and stability, as doing it through messages is not gonna be really helpful.
If you want to really get into it, you DON'T WANT anything going wrong and possibly losing parts of your system.
Now im interested, what exactly would someone need to know? I know you could just go in the bios to limit the wattage to underclock the cards.
What would cause a short circuit or a fire as long as the cards are properly cooled and the psu is the appropriate voltage needed?

Setting up the hardware on a rig would be just like a regular computer right? Unless he was like running 30 GPUs on the same motherboard (idk how the fuck you guys do that)

The mining program itself is beyond me though tbh.

This is why it's taking me so long to get it started. I know I can mess things up if the outlets and the power supplies don't have enough watts for the rig, or if I connect the gpus to the motherboard and power supply incorrectly or use cheap connectors. I was going to try the rig with one gpu at a time to make sure they all don't explode at once. I will probably have to get an electrician to Increase the voltage in the vacant room outlets so they can handle the rig. I think you use the mining software to undervolt the cards, but it can also be changed in the bios.
Now im interested, what exactly would someone need to know? I know you could just go in the bios to limit the wattage to underclock the cards.
What would cause a short circuit or a fire as long as the cards are properly cooled and the psu is the appropriate voltage needed?

Setting up the hardware on a rig would be just like a regular computer right? Unless he was like running 30 GPUs on the same motherboard (idk how the fuck you guys do that)

The mining program itself is beyond me though tbh.
When I was trying to learn the electrical stuff I was watching this guy's videos for help.

View: https://youtu.be/MF_ELz0OV7I

I only have 3 graphical processing units :feelsaww: they keep it warm enough in here I don't have to run the furnace, it's about 5c out :feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back